KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » General Fiction Discussion

General Fiction Discussion
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (139): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Heh, lemme guess...you need to know for your story?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:35 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, but I simply went with laser gun. *shrug*

If you stay on long enough, Chapter 10 will be up momentarily.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hee, I was going to suggest referring to them as something completely random like calamari cooker stick out tongue

Okay smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:54 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Calamari cooker? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hey, it's late, I'm half-asleep, and I'm random enough as it is when I'm fully awake...me+no sleep=insanity.

...and now that I've mentioned calamari I'm hungry. Damnit.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Posted, now on to Chapter 11.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:07 AM
Peach
mordrem

Eep! Just read it, stupid sentinels...but very cool yes

Meh, I'm going off to bed, maybe I'll get to sleep before midnight for a change...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

What? Before midnight? Impossible! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:44 AM
xeous
The Next.

It's not before midnight here on the east coast...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:06 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's 10:15 here in southern Cali right now... sleep

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:13 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Wooooo I got DMC last saterday and I've just completed it. For the first time, I started my story part way through playing. Anyhow Part 2 will be up tomorrow.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:49 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Ok, starting with chapter 4, I'm writing in notepad then transferring it...I'm going to write the entire story before I post it, though. I'm guessing that from chapter 4 on will be pretty good...I'm actually a decent writer, sometimes.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:28 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hee, my Matrix story I'm currently writing I got a few more pages done of it today during Calculus...yeah, I don't really pay attention in that class...stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm deleting Chapter 11, which I worked on a bit yesterday. I was coming up with the idea of a ship that betrayed Zion and uses the Matrix for fun since they can do anything being Wake's savior in his chrisis, affectionately naming the ship the Jabberwocky, but I ran into difficulties.

Still, the Jabberwocky might appear in a different form, rather than a renegade ship.

Instead, the Caduceus will rescue Wake and Janet. The crew being Ballard, Bane, and Malachi. Since the Operator is unknown, I'll just call him the ship's operator.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:52 AM
xeous
The Next.

I'm going to try to keep adding at least a chapter per day. There might be minor spelling errors but for me to pump out this story like I want, I don't really have time to spellcheck every single word...Overall, it should be fine but...We'll see. There's a serious plot starting to develop and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would read the story and tell me what you think so far.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, that's what the spell check on your writing program is for...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I want to know what your favorite chapters/scenes in my Matrix story are. Any thoughts?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:14 AM
xeous
The Next.

Leave me alone rex, stick out tongue Notebook doesn't have spellcheck. WHAT? WHAT NOW? WHAT?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:41 AM
Peach
mordrem

Type it up in Word, that has spell-check...stick out tongue

Hmm...there was one line that I particularly like, "Bringing pistols against a helicopter would be like trying to kill an elephant with a toothpick."

Last edited by Peach on Feb 1st, 2004 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Glad you liked it. wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 08:14 PM