KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » fun things to do in a elevator

fun things to do in a elevator
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

fun things to do in a elevator

stand in the corner of the elevator faceing the wall not talking not moving and not getting off the elevator at ne floor.

look at sumone for a while and when they look say, Your one of them and move to the far end of the elevator

mewo occassionly

hit ur head hard and keep saying SHUT UP SHUT UP ALL OF U SHUTUP

walk in with a appropirate size cooler labeld human head

draw a circel with chalk and declare that this is ur own personal space no one may enter

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

lol! oi'm terrified of elevators!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:28 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha u sound like my aunt she is very clostaphobia or how ever u spell it so she is like 80 and walks the stairs and she is in awesom shape though it is just that she is the biggest worry wort theat u have ever met

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:37 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

me and my three friends let chimpmunks loose in an elivator last summer. no lie im dead seriouse

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:38 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

i'm just scared they'll break down when i'm in em. cool Carnage

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:45 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

hit all the buttons before u get off the elevator lol hahahaha

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

i've done that b4

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:53 AM
carnage713

me and myfriens stool chinese food outside of some guys door
we threw the bag outside and wen we woke up in the mourning we heard chipmunks in there so we let em loose.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 04:00 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i actully did this before i ate a bunch of white castels and then went into a elevator by myself in the hotel and farted up a storm and made the doors shut then a bunch of bussiness people went in there but they still went up i was like holy shit it reakked in there surpised no one died hehe

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 04:03 AM
Eat My Ass

Funniest thing to do in an elevator: FART

hahaha

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:25 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hell yeah.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i dont know my chipmunks were pretty sweet

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:26 PM