KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That would be wise," concurs Windu. "In fact, the whole mission to Damagran will probably be best left quiet. While the battlecruiser the Senate has sent will work to openly deter the pirates, Oasis will be working quietly; we have no wish to force a confrontation out there."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

"When must I depart Master, will I travel with Phinney and Oasis?"

Old Post May 24th, 2001 05:43 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark sat up with a start, rubbing her eyes, but unable to rub the vision in her dream from her mind. She sensed turmoil with the council and decided since she would be summoned there sooner or later, she may as well get up. She showered, still rolling the vision over and over in her head. Drying her hair and getting dressed, she checked the newscast for the lastest update on the Damagram situation.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 06:35 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Meanwhile, back in his chambers Oasis was gathering his things, preparing for his departure to what was to be a grand adventure. Master Yoda had warned him several times that adventure was not what the Jedi seeked, but Oasis could not hide his excitement. There was more to this mission than on the surface, Damagran was shrouded with darkness, Oasis was ready for anything...

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post May 25th, 2001 02:04 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

"Master? Jedi Mundi?" RC is confused as neither council member replys. "Master?"

Old Post May 25th, 2001 03:55 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It should be within the next few days..." says Windu. "We are still waiting word fro,m the Republican Captain put there.

Do you have any further questions?"

Meanwhile, Mundi is outside, still looking at Phinney.

"Young Phinney..." he says. "You seem... troubled..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2001 04:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

RC nods, "I will take my leave of you Master and prepare for the journey. I fell it best that I travel incognito, rathar than as a Jedi Knight. Thereby distancing myself from the order to allay suspicion of Jedi involvement.

"If that is all Master." RC turns and strides confidently away, inwardly smiling at the turn of events.

At the door was he gives Phinney the slightest on nods before heading back to his apartment.

Old Post May 25th, 2001 12:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, Gundark is checking the news.

Of course, it's a large Galaxy, and Damagran is a long way out. The only reason that it is still featuring is because they are reporting the Seneate debate on the problem.

Both sides appear to be well represnented. Derin is making stirring speeches about historical and cultural ties to the Republic. His opposite number, a man named Faylar, seems quite the firebrand. Not only does he accuse the Republic of doing nothing to protect the outlying worlds, he accuses them of actively inciting the problem, in an attempt to drive people inwards towards the core.

It must be said, this Faylar seems to have a lot of support. It seems certain that Damagran and the confederacy will cede, and that could be a disaster for the Republic.

One other thing DOES catch your eye, Gundark. The telecast does a brief biew of each of the 14 planets of the Confederacy. You recognise one of them! You saw it in your vision! The rocky planet, with the space port built around a dead volcano- there it is!

The planet's name is Jaglon Beta, and it is one of the larger Confederacy worlds. Apparently, it is the centre of the piracy problem.

BtVS

Old Post May 26th, 2001 02:42 AM
Ratcat

Meanwhile, at his Coruscant apartment, RC is careful packing away his Jedi robes. The very act brings back painful memories of a time, 14 years earlier, when he had undertaken this same task for very different reasons.

He folds the brown, hooded cloak and places in into the dresser, next to the pale smock and pants. The boots stand to one side, clean and shining.

Now wearing clothes more becoming of a bodyguard for hire, he slips his Blastech DL-44 into the thigh mounted holster on his right leg, whilst the less powerful, but with greater stamina, DH-17 is to be found in against his left leg.

Picking up is Lightsaber, he slips open the charge pack pouch of his holster and drops the saber, pommel up, into it.

Surveying his new look in the wall-mounted mirror, he is satisfied that, with a few days growth around his chin, he can pass for a bodyguard with no suspicion of Jediness at all.

Old Post May 26th, 2001 03:08 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark's eyes widened at the broadcast. The scanner displayed the planet in her vision as an exact replica, so much so that her fingers reached out of their own volition to touch the screen. Faylar.......sounds like he wants to make a name for himself, she thought, tucking the name away for future reference.

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: Gundark ]

Old Post May 26th, 2001 10:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A quick note from the Mod

Sorry for the delay in getting thing off the ground here, guys. Due to unforseen circumstances the Dark Side part of this plot has been delayed, so I can't quite move things along at the speed I wanted. However, thre Dark Side are all ready now and things should soo take off. Keep it coming!

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2001 02:06 AM
Ratcat

RC took a final look then, after unholstering his blasters and placing them securely into his room safe, he headed for the door.

"Time to test out this disguise on the denizens of Coruscant I think."

Old Post May 27th, 2001 11:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark moved slowly along the corridor, her Jedi robes flowing behind her, absorbed in a hand-held viewer when she nearly walked into RC, just leaving his quarters. "Oh, sorry RC," she began, then took full notice of his clothing. "Nice blaster," she observed with a grin. "Heading off-world ?"

Old Post May 30th, 2001 02:58 AM
Ratcat

"I'm afraid I can't discuss it my friend, I have a special assignment to attend to."

RC turned away from his friend quickly, worried that his face may reveal the trepidation in his heart.

"May the Force be with you," he called as he hurried away. "I'll be in touch."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundark, you notice someone watching the two of you as RC walks away. You feel a tiny amount of apprehnesion at first, but then you recognise the robes of a Jedi Knight.

This man is Argentis, a recently confirmed Knight and, you believe, a friend of Phinney's. Why he was watching you, you don't know. He catches your eye and smiles.

RC, you have probably spotted Argentis as well.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A note from the mod...

Argentis' profile has now been posted in the profiles thread. Bascially, he has been thrown in earlier than planned to givr you guys something to do until the Dark Side stop arguing and get on with things... amusing though that is.

You will be off-world in a couple of days (real-time), so make sure you are ready.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 5th, 2001 01:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundark- you are suddenly overcome with great feelings of distant pain... Argentis looks at you curiously as you stumble in the corridor.

Something terrible has happened! Out there, where your vision was...

Meanwhile, elsewhere, Trorn runs hurriedly up to Oasis. He looks alarmed

"Oasis!" he says, catching his breath. "you mut go before the Council immediately!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2001 02:16 AM
Ratcat

RC walks on, in silence towards the elevator. Now what was the child Argentis skulking about for? RC Thinks to himself. Shaking his head, he enters the lift car and hits the button lowest on the panel.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2001 03:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Argentis catches you, Gundark, as you start to fall.

'Master?' he asks. 'Are you alright?'

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 02:34 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

Oasis does not hesitate and runs towards the Jedi Council chamber as quickly as he could run. For some reason he felt the disturbance in which Trorn spoke. Oasis burst into the Council looked at Master Yoda. "Master Yoda, why was I beckoned?" Yoda looked at the Jedi Knight and said....

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 04:16 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote