KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Guilt stabbed at Gundark, but she pushed it away. It unsettled her to have him address her by her first name, as only her most intimate friends did. "Morpheus, you know the code as well as any other Jedi. Your sacrifice would have been in vain if I had given up in grief." She measured her words carefully, moving to stay face to face with him. "I mourn your loss my friend, but my focus must remain on the present."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 02:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"How many times have you had to do this, Kellan?" asks 'Morpheus'.

"How many times have you buried your feelings so you can carry on with your duty? How many times have you forced yourself to focus on the present, while ignoring the scrams of the dead and dying arounfd you? Yoiu have seen a lot of the Galaxy, my friend, much of it us two together... we've seen it all, good and bad... and mostly bad... Can you doubt that things are worse thean they were? Have your buried feleings and successful missions made any difference, or brought you the peace that you seek?

"I know better than that. I know what's in your mind. You buried your true self long ago, to hide from that galaxy... that'sy why you do not mourn!"

-

Yerssot- Quam approaches you and speaks.

"I am the spirit of your true nature", Quam speaks slowly and reverently. "Let go of your anger and join me.... you know this to be true. Only true Dark Jedi pass this test.... Give yourself to the Dark Side..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2002 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 06:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(ow goody! a new test!)
(say ... if I turn ... can I choke people? please?)

"So we meet again, Quam... how are you? Still Dark?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 06:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"You reach in to pull out my innermost feelings, Morpheus, yet you mock me in the same breath," Gundark stated flatly. "You show a Master poor respect." She veiled her thoughts, lest they betray her anymore. This apparition, this thing pretending to be Morpheus was threatening to break into the raw emotions she hid at her very core.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 08:50 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quam remains silent for a moment. And then ignites the blacklight lightsabre. "Join us... or be destroyed..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 08:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy-

"I'm not saying anything to you that you do not think yourself," he says. "If I show you no respect that can only be because you have no respect for yourself... but then, what can one expect of one who abandons her friends to die and does not acknowledge their passing, so desperate is she to suuceed..."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:01 PM
yerssot

"Hmmm ... what if you let me pass and I let you carry on with the Sith study?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark found it difficult to supress her growing anger. "You are not even the true Morpheus, yet you speak as if you know me." She threw down an imaginary gauntlet. "Who are you?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You think I am some long dead Sith lord, perhaps?" asks the figure, walking around you. "But you know that can't be. And you know what I am.." He leans up to your ear and whispers in it. "There is nothing here except that which you bring with you..."

-

Yerss- you don;t seem to have impressed queeq. He strikes at your throat with his sabre, starting a rather abrubt duel. And you MAY not end up returning to this thread afterwards.

(Guys, yerssot is in real danger of, if not falling, then being taken by the bad guys)

I am creating the new sabre thread now.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:54 PM
yerssot

(guys, it was nice playing with you all, see you in the second story, I'll post my character description shortly after I die)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 09:59 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Despite her preoccupation with the apparition of Morpheus, Gundark felt the fear and anger of the young Knight yerssot build into a volatile level. Whatever he was confronting, it was overcoming him. He would need her help. But when the vision stalking her leaned toward her ear, she jumped to a defensive posture, hand on her lightsabre, but did not pull it from her belt. Yerssot's struggling presence in the Force begged her attention. She bit her lip, staring hard at the lifelike Morpheus. "What do you want ?" she demanded, feeling pulled in two.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What do *I want?" asks Morpheus. he laughs. "No! What do YOU want! What do YOU feel? THAT is what this is about, my old friend! I want to know YOUR truel feelings!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:09 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark hesitated, blinked. She had attended many funerals in the past, padawan, knight and master alike. She had shown her grief under the eye of the council in quiet respect. But she saved her tears and anguish for herself alone, privately. "I want nothing, let alone from...from you," she stammered, swallowing the lump in throat. "Move aside and allow me to pass. Go back into the dark mind of your creator."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Morpheus dons his hood.

"Pathetic," he says. He walks into the hemisphere and fades away... leaving you alone.

However, you can hear the sound to TWO sabre fights nearby. Youir way on is still blocked.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2002 10:24 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark cast about in the dark with the Force as well as the end of her nose. Logically speaking, her companions could not be that far away, just lost in this infernal labrynith. She tried to move toward the distant echo of the clashing sabres but the sound bounced off itself and it was nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact source. You better come up with something, Kellan.... she told herself.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2002 03:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bad news guys- yerssot has been taken by the Dark Side players. And while you may not officially know this, I will tell you anyway- he is a gnat's wing away from falling. He may not even appreciate you rescuing him, yet at some point you must, for his own sake.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2002 11:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundark- suddenly the whole building starts to shake. There is a high whining noise from outside.

The mining laser... someone is firing the mining laser into this place! The buulding is slowly starting to fall apart. Inside ten minutes this place will be no more.

Great cracks appear in the structure around you, giving you possible ways on. Destruction or not the DJs must still be stopped!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 14th, 2002 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 12:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark nearly lost her footing as the stone shook under her boots. That had to have been that mining laser... she thought. The laser would turn this place into a pile of rubble in minutes and she had no desire to be entombed here for eternity. She fought panic and reached out again with the Force, sensing the urgency in the minds of the Dark Jedi. Reaching further still, she felt yerssot among them, among their minds. Something was not right there. She strained every sense to its limits, moving quickly in the inky blackness, letting the Force pull her toward what little Light was left in the young Knight. She stumbled over a pile of freshly fallen stone and into an icy, dimly light corridor. Coughing from the dust filling the air, she turned to see a group of figures coming up the far end of the corridor. The cold and evil she felt was far more bitter than the icy walls around her. She waited, alone.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 03:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(A pause as we wait for the Rex/Lance fight to end)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2002 11:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In Lance's absence, I have assumed that Rex escaped him.

Lance, the slow destruction of this monastery has enabled Rex to escape you. However, it has also opened up numerous routes through the building. You can meet up with Gundark as she pushes her way through the debris.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 15th, 2002 06:14 PM