KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 44 45 [46]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Lance suddenly feels the master of the mission. He follows her prescence and tries to meet up with her.

"How could I let him get away? I know I could have beaten him." Lance says to himself.

(Sorry I've been away for a whie guys, but I'm back for good now.)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 05:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Finding a route through the monastery is difficult and confused as it continues to fall apart, but the two of you make good progress.

And then, in the rubble-strewen corridors, you come face to face with Quam. Quam's lightsabres and blaster are slung on his belt; he is carrying a sack full of items.

Yerssot is a little behind him, carrying a similar sack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 12:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

(Am I with Gundy now? If so:*)

"Master what are we going to do now? I think that we need to get Friend Yerssot back to the light. He means good."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 07:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes you are.. BTW, they can hear you talking, you know!

Oh, Lance... yerssot is not carrying your old sabre. He's unarmed, before you ask.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 17th, 2002 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 11:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance looks from Quam to his friend Yerssot. Finally he yells, "My friend, you may want to get out of the way and let us take care of our business. I don't want you in harms way, even if you are crossed over to the light."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 05:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark put a hand to Lance's arm to silence him. She now recognized the man who stood in front of yerssot as the driver of the yellow speeder. They were burdened with heavy sacks that they seemed intent on leaving with, despite the fact that the place was going to cave in on them at any moment. Showers of dust rained down on the four of them, making it nearly impossible to breath. "Yerssot," she ordered, trying not to cough. "Drop what you are carrying and leave. Now."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 12:07 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerssot seems to be distressed by events, buit hesitates. Quam leans over and whispers something in his ear.

Quam then looks at Gundark with a charming smile, a rarely seen sight. "Gundark... so we finally meet again. I have felt your presence so often lately that I longed to see you pretty face again."

He stepped closer to her, his black robes closed so the Jedi couldn't see his hands nor the lethal weapons he might be holding underneath them.
"I have long been waiting for this moment.... I hope the same goes for you."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 11:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, there is a shudder and the lights go out for a moment.

Phinney, at this point you are freee from the darkness you were trapped inside...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quam speaks

"Gundark, join me.... You know your destiny lies with me. Your crony boy here", Quam gestured at yerssot, "has already chosen wisely."

Quam speaks in your mind, Gundy (which, may I remind people, I do not want people over-doing)

"Strike him down and take his place at my side. Together we can take the universe by the throat and make it gives us what we desire."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:18 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark sensed Lance was ready to jump out of his skin, but she had to keep her attention focused on the enemy they now faced. "So confident are you as to bend your will upon me?" she said carefully. Nodding toward yerssot, she continued. "Your twisted manipulation of his destiny will bring you failure. He is trained as a Jedi Knight, to uphold peace and truth. Your hold on him is weak at best." As she spoke, Gundark pulled at yerssot's mind with her own, trying to break the dark grip that Quam held onto. The place was giving way around them, but dammit she had to save yerssot. She kept her hand near her lightsabre, but she would not attack unless Quam moved to kill the boy. She was tense, poised to jump like an animal.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 09:35 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundark, yerssot's mind is deeply confused... he is tested by the Dark Side. Damn! How can this have been allowed to happen? A Padawan with an unclear path should never become a Knight. These Dark Jedi may represent too strong a test for him.

MOD NOTE: One way or another, this game will end by the end of the week. At that point the whole place will fall apart, and regalrdless of what you are doing you will have to flee to the shuttles.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 09:45 PM
LanceWindu

"Leave my friend alone and go find some weak fool that you can manipulate the way you want to." Lance yells towards the Dark Jedi Quam.

Lance starts to move his hand down to the lightsaber he has clipped to his tattered belt. Suddenly Gundarks hand stops his.

"Master what are you doing? We need to take care of him here and now."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 02:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"My hold suffices for my purposes with him.," says Quam. "His dark destiny lies in his own hands now. His Jedi training is the true failure here. But you can correct that failure... with me."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 06:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then after you speak, Lance, he adds:

"Much fear I sense in you, Jedi Lance. Much fear..."

Quam then turns to Gundark. "What's it going to be? We don't have much time."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 11:00 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"He is goading you, Lance," Gundark explained. "You will use your lightsabre only if attacked. Only for defense." She noticed Quam moving closer to yerssot. While she felt frustration at yerssot's turn, he had not been her padawan and could not take the time at this moment to attempt to analyze why the boy would be so quickly taken in by the Dark side. She turned her attention back to Quam. He was strong with the Dark side and she could feel the power within him. But at his core he was cold and empty. "You survive on hate and revenge," she stated flatly. "You are driven by rage and ruled by corruption. My destiny will never be a part of that darkness." You're going to have to let yerssot go, Kellan....you and Lance have got to get out of here now.... she thought to herself.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 02:08 PM
LanceWindu

Lance moves his hand away from the hilt of his sabre.

"The fear that you feel within me is only the fear of losing a friend. Not the fear of having to face you. I can control my fear for I know that we will have Yerssot back to the light before we are through."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 08:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Spare me the pious sermons, Gundark. You know better than to see things just black-and-white." Quam gives her a meaningful glance. He then turns to Lance. "And you young Jedi, you have much to learn about fear. Especially your own fears. And as for yerssot, it is too late for him."

A weird humming sound begins to emerge in the corridor as the shaking and rumbling noises begin to increase.

(DANGER SENSE! DANGER SENSE!)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 09:34 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

*Phin is alone and is trying to find his friends, but does not no where he is or waht he is doing* He senses a DEEP evil around him

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 03:27 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Several things happen in quick succession.

Quam draws his tommy blaster in one smooth motion and strarts firing at the ceiling above ther Jedi. Lance rushes forward to stop queeq- but none of you have spotted the huge being in the darkness behind him. Chion speeds into the room and ignites his own sabre to block Lance.

Quam's battering of the ceiling and the general destruction around is the last straw for the monastery, which starts ti imploe rapidly. What follows is a screaming whir of falling metal and intense cold rushing in as the forcefield fails and the mining laser blasts directly into the icy roof.

Both sides come tearing out of the monastery, with no time to stop each other. Phinney, with the mirror test destroyed you are able to escape as well.

yerssot, Chion and Quam keep you well guarded all the way to their shuttle. They are difficult men to argue with.

As you board the suttles, there is time for one more look between Quam and Gundark before the soords close. Quam, as ever, gives one of his disturbing smiles (and maybe a wink, that's up to him)

The shuttles scream painfully through the dense atmosphere, and you soon lose track of each other.

Emerging into the space above, you find yourselves in the middle of a vast space battle. It seems that the Damagran forces have won the day; the pirates have been crushed but have inflicted vast losses on the Damagran navy. The mining platform is on fire and beginning to lose its orbit.

You guys see Kuylen's corvette at the side of the battle, but you have no time to worry about that. The platofrm will disintegrate within minutes and you must reach your ship. Luckily, no-one opposes you as you dock on the platofrm and peg it back to your vessel. As you escape, you see another ship slippijg away from the platform as well; a ship you had seen before while breaking through the pirate blockade.

The battle is over soon after; the Damagran forces victorious. But the Dark Siders have escaped and you know not how to track them. Unsure what to do next, you contact the Temple. They order you back to Coruscant.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 12:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

EPILOGUE

The Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Master Gundark speaks for you all as you address the Jedi Council with the details of your mission and what happened. They listen intently and understand everything you say. Yoda is in attendance but does not speak.

When you finish relating the events, Windu speaks

"It may surprise you to learn that the Republican supporters on Damagran are very happy with the outcome of your mission. The pirates have been eliminated and the gold shipoments paying for the subversion of Damagran have been halted; all of which is down to you.

"Kuylen is, indeed, a grave concern. But with only a fraction of the archive recovered we doubt whether his ill-advised quest to plunder the powers of the Sith will ever truly succeed. Nonetheless, he must be dealt with, and will be, in due course.

"Damagran is of more concern to us. The civil war there has grown worse. The secessionists have seized a major city form the pro-Republicans and are fortifying it. The death toll in the fall of the city was large.

"With Damagran officially independant from the Republic there seemed to be little to be done. But with the exposure of Faylar working with Dark Jedi and his general subversion to the Republic- including the destruction of a Republican battlecruiser- the Senate has just finished a deabte on the Damagran issue. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine himself spoke on the issue, and the vote settled in his favour. An armed blockade of Damagran is being mounted while investigations into Faylar continue. No more subversive elements will be able to go in or out. But for the moment, Jedi involvment in the Damagran crisis is over."

That would seem to be everything, but Windu and Yoda exchange glances. WIndu speaks agin.

"Master Gundark, there is one other matter of grave concern. You mentioned the name of Argentis, Kuylen's last padawan. It is of him that I now speak. When news came through of Kuylen's activities, Argentis took it... badly. This morning he disappeared from the Temple. He left this recording."

Windu lays down a small round device upon which is displayed the holographic image of Argentis- who is a friend of yours, Phinney, if you remember. He looks young and handsome and confident... and angry.

"I apologise for the haste of my actions but I am sure the will of the force is that I must act now. Kuylen is my responsbility. I will deal with him." The image fades.

"Argentis has evidently decided to track down Kuylen himself. Such a mission of revenge is unseemly for a Jedi. And Argentis is no match for his old Master. We have already lost one Jedi to Kuylen; we must not lose another.

"As soon as news of the whereabouts of either Argentis or Kuylen are known, we will send for you, Master Gundark. I assume the rest of you are willing to serve under her again. And we will find what other agents are available to aid you." Windu nods.

"May the Force be with you all."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 12:52 PM