KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Rattrius enters the Jedi Coucil chamber. "You sent for my Masters?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 06:43 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC, the Council quickly explains the situation to you.

This presents you with a difficult choice. You can either go to Jaglon Beta, where you may find out more about any threat that Derin may be facing but will be unable to protect him, or go to Damagran where you can protect him but will know nothing!

Both options have their ups and downs. You may NEED knowledge to protect him, but on the other hand he may need someone very soon!

Ah, hard is the life of a Jedi...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 08:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

On the way to the Jedi Temple Lance sees Trorn outside the Jedi Council's room, meaning that the Council must be meeting with another Jedi Knight at the time.

"Trorn, do you know how long this is going to take till I can get in there to see my Uncle and the other Jedi?"

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: LanceWindu ]

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 10:43 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

"Master Windu, I feel it would be best to accompany Master Gundark to Jaglon Beta at this time. I can not protect Derin from a threat we do not understand. If we find nothing then I can move on to Damagran with Oasis."

"It should not take us too much time to assess whether the threat is there or on Damagran."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 11:26 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney is talking to trorn, "WHen are Oasis and I to leave for Damagram?" He thens see Master RC walking out of the council room , and asks if he is going with them

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 01:22 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu agrees with you, RC. He nods, indicating that you should proceed at your lesiure.

Trorn smiles benignly at you, Lance.

"I am sure Master Windu will make time to see you as soon as is appropriate, young Lance!

"And Phinney... from what I understand you will all be leaving the moment that Oasis' ship is prepared and he is ready to go! Time is very much of the essence..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 10:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Down in the hanger bay, Oasis finished the preperations for the journey to Damagram. He would now await the arrival of the other Knights for what was to be a grand adventure, one of which the darkness was shrouding in mystery.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jun 19th, 2001 05:15 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

...Lance walks into the Council room and looks around for a brief moment.
"Uncle, I mean Master, you wanted to see me?" Lance waits patiently for Master Windu to start his discussion. All the while aware of eleven sets of eyes watching him closely.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2001 01:21 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney walks down to see Oasis's ship, "Ahh here it is" Oasis My good friend we are ready.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2001 06:50 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu looks ever so slightly disapproving of you, Lance...

"Young Lance," says Ki-Adi Mundi, "by now you must be aware of the catastrophe that has occurred in the Damagran Confederacy. We were sening a small diplomatic mission to the area, but after due consultation the Council has agreed that a show of strength by the Jedi would be an apt move at this time..."

"Go and speak to the Knight Oasis, Lance," said Windu. "Accompany him on his mission. You may decide in which way you will best serve the Council; you may accompany Oasis on his diplomatic function, Master Gundark as she investigates a vision she has had, or Cree as he provides protection for a threatened politician on Damagran itself.

"Go now! Time is against us... my Nephew...

And may the Force be with you."

Mod note

With all the players ready, we can finally get off Coruscant! Once everyone has got to Oasis' ship we will move the action to a plent far, far away...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 19th, 2001 10:24 PM
LanceWindu

"Yes Masters. I believe I will join Cree to serve as protection."
Young Lance nods to his elders then leaves the council room. He swiftly returns to his quarters to pack for the journey with Oasis and the other Jedi.
Lance reaches the hanger bay in no time at all.
"Hello, Oasis."
"It looks like I will be accompaning you and the other Knights to Damagran."

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: LanceWindu ]

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 02:41 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

*Phinney walks into the ship and is welcomed by a droid

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 03:00 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark joined Oasis on the hangar deck, waiting patiently for RC.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 03:28 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

"Master Gundark, I am honored to serve under u in this mission, and Nothin will happen to the ship, We will get u to your destination

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 05:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(RC, are you using your own ship? Knights are better pilots than Swordsmen, but as I am cutting you a few favours as you can't use telekinesis I could probably let you have a ship. Oasis would still be the better pilot, but you have plenty of advantages of your own...)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2001 10:10 PM
LanceWindu

Lance walks into Oasis' ship and greets everyone he sees there. He gets situated in his seat and straps on his crash webbing.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 02:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then, guys! Your ship(s) are powered and fuelled and ready to leave. You have clearance to leave at your lesiure.

Next stop, Jaglon Beta. The journey will take a little while, during which time you can plan...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 05:18 AM
Ratcat

RC joins Oasis and Gundark in the hanger.

"Ready when you are."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 06:08 AM
LanceWindu

Lance yells from inside the ship, "I'm ready too!"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 06:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Saying goodvye to the likes of Trorn and Argentis, you finally leave the surface of the planet.

Clearing Coruscant space is always a humbling experience, as you wonder quite how the traffic controllers keep on top of such an enormous amount of space vehicles.

Soon enough, however, you are cleared to your hyperspace route. Before long the course calculations are finished. With a quick flash, your ship enters hyperspace, and the familiar blue swirl surrounds you.

(Oasis, it's your ship, so feel free to describe it)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 03:52 AM