KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 30 31 [32]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"He is goading you, Lance," Gundark explained. "You will use your lightsabre only if attacked. Only for defense."

She turns to Quam

"You survive on hate and revenge," she stated flatly. "You are driven by rage and ruled by corruption. My destiny will never be a part of that darkness."

Lance moves his hand away from the hilt of his sabre.

"The fear that you feel within me is only the fear of losing a friend," he says. "Not the fear of having to face you. I can control my fear for I know that we will have Yerssot back to the light before we are through."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 08:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Spare me the pious sermons, Gundark. You know better than to see things just black-and-white." Quam gives her a meaningful glance. He then turns to Lance. "And you young Jedi, you have much to learn about fear. Especially your own fears. And as for yerssot, it is too late for him."

A weird humming sound begins to emerge in the corridor as the shaking and rumbling noises begin to increase.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 09:19 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald repeats his command several times, but only gets the buzzing of Quam's deactivated comlink. Suddenly, he hears weird humming noises and explosions. He looks out the window and sees flames erupting from the Monastary like lava. "Quam!" he yells. He then sends his message through the Force. Quam, you need to get out of the Monastary, now!!! It's gonna blow!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 11:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Several things happen in quick succession.

Quam draws his tommy blaster in one smooth motion and strarts firing at the ceiling above ther Jedi. Lance rushes forward to stop queeq, when Chion suddenly darts forward- with surprising speed- into the corridor, igniting his huge sabre and blocking Lance.

Quam's battering of the ceiling and the general destruction around is the last straw for the monastery, which starts ti imploe rapidly. What follows is a screaming whir of falling metal and intense cold rushing in as the forcefield fails and the mining laser blasts directly into the icy roof.

Both sides come tearing out of the monastery, with no time to stop each other. Phinney, with the mirror test destroyed you are able to escape as well.

yerssot, Chion and Quam keep you well guarded all the way to their shuttle. They are difficult men to argue with.

As you board the suttles, there is time for one more look between Quam and Gundark before the soords close. Quam, as ever, gives one of his disturbing smiles (and maybe a wink, that's up to him)

The shuttles scream painfully through the dense atmosphere, and you soon lose track of each other.

Emerging into the space above, you find yourselves in the middle of a vast space battle. It seems that the Damagran forces have won the day; the pirates have been crushed but have inflicted vast losses on the Damagran navy. The mining platform is on fire and beginning to lose its orbit.

You guys slip out to the side of the main fight. As organised, Kuylen and Quam's ships fly by to pick you up; Kuylen's ship flown by his pilot and Quam's on remote. Very shortly afterwards, you people have slipped away. There is no chance for the Jedi to track you as they have to head to the platform to get to their ships. However, you DO see Krisha's ship escaping from the platform first...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 24th, 2002 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 12:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

EPILOGUE

The bridge of Kuylen's ship, deep space

It's irritating, but there is not much to be done about it.

Kuylen is loading the archive onto his old ship he used as a Jedi, storied in the hold of this Hutt corvette. With Chion and Edna supporting him it would be fooloish to stop him. Some of may may have decided to cling on to the odd tablet; Kuylen doesn't bother to stop you, so long as he has th major part of what has been recovered.

"I decide what we do with what we have," explaied Kuylen. "but more importantly I have to keep it safe." For now he does not expand on that.

He meets you all on his bridge soon afterwards; Quam's fighter flying on automatic next to the corvette. Kuylen is staring into space when you reach thye bridge, then he turns to address you all.

It seems the twinges of doubt that were affecting him before have gone. He seems now to have made a decision.

"I have heard a rumour," he says. "I understand there is talk of a Sith warrior, spotted on the planets Tatooine and Naboo. He is meant to have engaged some Jedi there. It sounds... unlikely." Unlikely indeed. The Sith have been extinct for a millennium, of course! Otherwise... otherwise you would not have dared plunder their archive.

"I intend to go to these two planrts, to check for myself. I will leave immediately. I have orders for the rest of you.

"Our former friend Faylar has taken control of the Damagrasn Confederacy. With Damagran independant, the Republic's interest should have ended. But the Supreme Chancellor has made an unexpected move, and ordered a blockade of Damagran itself. This is an odd play for him... but it does not matter. Faylar is our concern

"We are a risk to Faylar. He will constantly strive to eliminate us. He also knows far too much about our operations. It is possible he will even do a deal with the Republic to strike against us. More importantly, he betrayed us. He must be shown what a traiotr can expect.

"You will go to Damagran and eliminate Faylar. I will return to aid you as soon as I can; I am sure you will do your best before then. I don't care WHAT happens to Damagran itself, I just want that gutless cur eviscerated."

Kuylen, with much of the archive in his ship, leaves soon afterwards. His pilot goes with him. He levaes you in charge of the corvette, and his plan for getting you guys past the blockade.

Chion, as ever, is smiling...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 12:38 PM