KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

"Are you challanging me?"
Dim quickly glances at the monitors and then back at Quam. She smiles as she presses her blaster into his thigh and stuns him, then returns to her seat.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 01:45 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The hyperdrive engines immediately begin their shut-down procedures while the sublight engines do not start up. The craft is beginning to shake dangerously.
Quam quickly recovers from the light stun Dim gave him. Still dazed he quickly mans the controls and manages to engage the sublight engines. Then the craft drops out of hyperspace with a violent thrust somewhere in space.
Quam checks his space maps, look out into the stars and then at Dim. He gets up, walks over to Dim and kicks her in the face as he ignites one of his lightsabres. "Don't ever pull anything like that with me again. Next time you're dead!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:40 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sighing, Krisha is working at the navicomp.

"I'm getting the beacon from Damagran," she says. "I SHOULD be able to get us back on course to Jaglon soon..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Seeing Dim's passed out cold, Quam switches off his sabre as he turns toward Krish. "We better get going then." He gets behind the controls, punches in the coordinates for Damagran and the ship's off again.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:56 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Soon, you arrive back to the closest thing you currently have to 'home'

Jaglon Beta is part of the Damagran Confederacy, but your efforts have virtually removed it from lawful control. It is now a pirate stronghold operating openly in what is technically Republic Space.

Kuylen is paying the pirates a fortune in gold to attack Damagran shipping, and another fortune to repair and maintain their ships. Kuylen is getting the gold from another operation you are running elsewhere. The piracy has no value in itself; the targets are too well protected to be worth the risk and if it wasn't for Kuylen's money these pirates, the Red Lance clan, would have moved onto easier targets a long time ago.

Kuylen is effectively using these pirates as a private army to cause the current crisis on Damagran; it is these pirates that the Republic battlecruiser would have caused trouble for, but you have ensured that this will not be a problem.

Jalgon Beta is a harsh unpleasant world, with a single spaceport at the main city. The city is built around a large mountain/extinct volcano (and I MEAN extinct, before you worry). A large chasm in the mountain splits the city in two between the lower section, where the pirate scum and few remaining merchants and travellers go, and the higher section where the pirate leaders and important dignitaries go. A cable grav-car connects the two sections. Very few peoplke are allowed up to, but of course all of you Dark jedi are as Kuylen virtually runs this place with the help of the local authoirities, though it is an uneasy relationship.

You don't use the main docking area down below. There is an exclusive one in the higher area that your ships are allowed to use. You are quickly given clearance, and prepare to land there now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 04:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quam smoothly lands the ship on the landing patch.

When the hatch opens, Quam is the first to walk off the ramp, hand on his tommy blaster.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 06:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This landing pad is normally deserted. Local security is forbidden by Kuylen to interfere with his activites. A few trrusted guards and plenty of electronic security is around.

Also ready to greet you is your fellow Dark Side companion, Chion

(Chions' Template is up in the Template thread. I recommend you read it! You don't want to mkid around with this one).

Chion, looking large and impressive as ever, with his large sabre swining from his belt, looks at each of you in tuen as you get off the ship, quiet and expressionless.

Krisha walks over to him.

"I expect Kuylen wants to see us?" she asks. Chion nods, slightly, and beckons for you all to come along with him

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:08 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna follows close behind the other four. "Chion. Good to see you. Nice to see your as miserable as ever!" She says, raising her eyebrow towards the silent figure looming over her left side.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 02:24 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quam never looks at Chion once. Not a glance or a nod. He just follows the little band of evil ladies, wondering what the hell he is doing with this pathetic little band.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 02:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quam's content is obvious to you all, almost making his mind an open book. It doesn't seem to concern Chion, but then, nothing seems to concern that man.

Chion leads you through the upper levels of the spaceport. This place is full of armed personnel, working on their massive campaign of piracy throughout the Confederacy.

None of these men work for you or Kuylen directly. Pelloran, the head of the pirates, and Hade, local head of security (a thoroughly corrupt man, controlled by the pirates) are their rulers... but then both those men work for Kuylen. There is a very uneasy relationship between the pirates and you Jedi, but they dare not cross you, of course.

Lower down the mountain, where the scum are, hundreds of pirate vessels and fighters are being repaired or outfitted, made possible by the huge amounts of money Kuylen is supplying them. Normal traffic to the planet has virtually stopped; there is no-one to see your operation in progress.

Chion leads you through to the main security room. Hade is here, presiding over thousands of security monitors that fill the far wall, showing every detail of life all over the Star Port. He looks up at you when you come in, and soon gets back to work.

Also starin at the security monitors is Kuylen.

(Kuylen's description is now up in the appropriate thread. Goc heck it out!)

Kuylen is wearing his full military gear, giving him a stately, impressive look, if somewhat over-distinctive in the surroundings.

He waits for a few moments, before speaking.

"Tell me, dear Krisha," he says, "Why has it now become impossible for me to send you on any mission without you turning it inot a BLOODBATH?" He turns around, anger behind his eyes.

"What does it matter?" says Krisha. "The cruiser is destroyed, it won't be giving us trouble."

"It was MEANT to be an accident," says Kuylen. "Now the Senate will be suspicious of sabotage, and on such a scale their response could be large."

"Pfft," says Krisha. "The Senate has no more forces to send."

"And if the JEDI take an interest?"

"Don't give me the Jedi," says Krisha. "They are too torpid to do anything."

"My men on Damogran intercepted a signal from there two days ago. They have made a formal request to the Jedi Council for help in the current situation." Krisha goes a little pale at this.

"Was there a response?"

"We don't know," says Kuylen. "Which is why a little more CARE could have been helpful."

"Well... it doesn't matter anyway," says Krisha. "We are nearly done here. They will be too late to stop us!"

"There has been a delay!" says Kuylen. "There is something else that needs doing. We cannot finish our plan until it is done. Now you have put that plan in jeopardy"

"I didn't know there would be a delay!" protests Krisha.

"You should not have HAD to know. You should have done AS YOU WERE TOLD!"

Kuylen walks over and takes Edna's hand.

"My dear," he says, "try not to learn from this imbecile." He looks over the rest of you.

"Quam? You have anything to add? Or any of you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 01:07 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Only that I too regret greatly the course that this action has taken, Kuylen. In my humble opinion, it would not have been necessary for this mission to end this way."

Quam delivered his opinion dryly and without emotion, despite the fact that he despised Krisha. But he was impressed with the dark and brooding presence coming forth from Kuylen. A mighty warrior indeed, a man to be reckoned with.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 01:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Hmm," says Kuylen. "At least the cruiser was destroyed and our pirate friends can continue. If we move fast this problem needn't matter.

"We have a new problem to be taken care of quickly. Damagran is taking its vote on independance soon. As I understood it, it was certain that independance would be declared. We NEED that independance declaration if we are to continue.

"But our man on Damagran, Faylar, the leader of the seperatists, has reported that the vote is on a knife edge. It could go either way. Apparently, a man named Derin has spoken passionately about staying loyal to the Republic. He has become a problem to us.

"This man Derin must be eliminated. I need v..."

Before Kuylen can finish speaking, Chion has already stepped forards. Kuylen smiles.

"Of course," said Kuylen. "In that case, I need one other volunteer to go to Damagran and kill this man Derin.

"Damagran is not far. The whole operation should take less than a day before you are back here. And if it is successful, we will be safe from the Republic. There will be NO need for secrecy on this mission. The people can see your powers if you so wish; they will not be able to do anything about it."

"Do I hear a volunteer?"

MOD NOTE

If any of the players volunteer, you will go with Chion. If not, then Krisha will go. It's up to you.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 10:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quam slowly leans back to the wall, relaxing.

"What's the alternative to going to Damagran?"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 01:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I need people here to keep an eye out for Republican interference," says Kuylen. "We can expect some, kind of response soon; I will need it taken care of. We can't fight the entire Republic but we only need time."

"The last gold shipment from Avalar arrives soon. Then our work here is done.

"If the independance process is assured, then we are safe, and we can go to Avalar to claim what is ours."

Your hairs bristle. To go to Avalar at last!

(Note- you'll find out what Avalar is a little later... gotta keep some surprises...)

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 01:49 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Well, I'm not going anywhere until that gold gets here. Let Krish go." Quam looked at Krisha with only a hint of a sneer.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 01:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Krisha shrugs.

"Why not?" she says.

"Very well," sais Kuylen. "If you can make it look like a terrorist bombing instead of us that would be amusing, but it;s not that important. Just kill Derin any way you can and make it quick."

"Quam, if I didn;t know better I'd say you were keeping more than your cut of that gold..." Kuylen smiles. "Besides, let the pirates have it., They need it. If things go to plan we won't want for anything as trivial as gold."

He turns to Hade, the security commander, as Chion and Krisha leave.

"Keep an eye on arrivals at the space port," he says. Hade nods.

"I have to go and meet Pelloran," says Kuylen. "You people can amuse yourselves any way you can; try not to annoy the pirates too much. Edna, I would like to speak to you alone, later."

He mtions you aside for a quiet word, Quam.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 10:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quam walked up to the dark master without hurrying. "What is thy bidding..... Kuylen?".

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 09:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You're annoyed, I can tell," says Kuylen. He looks quickly at the two departing Fallen Jedi.

"Krisha IS annoying, I know. But we need her. Without her sabotage skills we would never have got here. Try to leave her alone in future."

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 05:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

"I'm not annoyed. Curiously amused is a more proper description. And yes, Krish is good at sabotaging........ our missions! I prefer to live a bit longer.... so I can serve you in life... Master." Quam spoke with an emotionless expression on his face and slightly bowed his head at the last word. He never took his eyes off the Dark Master's though, always on his guard.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 08:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(BTW, he'd be flattered to hear you call him a Dark Master)

Kuylen smiles.

"We may have to take care of her one day..." he says, thoughtfully. "But right now, she is of some use. I'm going to check with Pelloran. Keep an eye on things around here. Check the news to see if the Republic is doing anything official about the destroyed station."

Kuylen starts to walk away.

"Oh Quam... if you think that Krisha isn't suitable for us... have no fear. Avalar will sort the adults from the children..."

He leaves.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 07:32 PM