KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY

FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This explains a lot..., Ushgarak was thinking.

"Please go on," said Ushgarak, keen to know more of the past of both Masters. "What happened?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 08:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark continued, reliving the memories as if it was yesterday. "The council sent Imorthorn and myself to Gom to retrieve a small boy that had been recognized as force-sensitive. I didn't realize queeq was on Gom until we got there," her voice dropped to a whisper. "I sensed his presence, but hid it from Imorthorn."

Gundark rose from her seat and stood staring out the cockpit viewport. "To this day, queeq has never told me of his time spent there with Eli-Chi." She bit her lip. "Imorthorn and I were with the boy and his father, discussing the boy's training when the Sith came." She shuddered. "Then everything went wrong. Horribly wrong."

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:47 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Why did Imorthorn never speak of this?' asked the confused Ushgarak.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 04:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"The sith killed the boy's father in an instant," Gundark continued. "Imorthorn tried to protect the boy while I attempted to lure the sith away. The sith took advantage of Imorthorn splitting his strength and overpowered him, albeit momentarily, and cut the boy's heart right out of his chest." She covered her face with her hands. "Imorthorn was in shock. The sith and I battled until I managed to take off his saber arm. Then I slit him from groin to shoulder." Gundark turned to face Ushgarak, letting the darkness filter down through her, to her core, until the anger had settled. She clutched her robes about her, envisioning the carnage still all too clearly, in a place that Ushgarak could not see. "I was trying to comfort him, to assess what had to be done, dreading to confront the council...when queeq burst in. With all of the disturbance we had stirred up in the Force, I wasn't surprised to see him." She let her hands fall to her sides. "I tried to explain, but his heart was cold. His prescence was like a mountain of granite, unyielding in its hardness. He did not speak, gazed at us both, then turned away and never looked back." Gundark sat again, empty, emotionally spent. "Imorthorn never forgave himself. We do not speak of it."

Old Post May 7th, 2001 01:23 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

As their ship flew through hyper space Finti meditated and memories of the past came to him. He remembered his training under the guidance of Gonkhaba and Eli-Chi, the old Eli-Chi. Two fallen jedi masters trained Finti in the skills of the force both dark and light sides. Gonkhaba was the strong one, agressive one and mercyless one as Eli-Chi was the wise, calm and seductive one and very jealous one. Eli-Chi`s jealousy grew equally with Finti`s growth in the ways of the force and saber fighting and in the end it came to a showdown. Gonkhaba would not interfere with the battle since part of Eli-Chi`s jealousy was directed toward him as well. Even as cunning and experiensed Eli-Chi was he was no match for Fintis agressive and powrerful attacks. Finti had also devoted far more time than his masters practising the darkside. This gave him the upper hand in the battle and in a wild and ferousious attac he drowe Eli-Chi to his knees, and in this positon Finti`s blade parted Eli-Chi`s body from skull to the thigh.
Finti came out of his meditation and smiled by the thought of a new and uppencomming dark jedi had been given the name of Eli-Chi.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 02:03 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ushgarak was unsure what to say.... and Gundark was clearly distressed, so he let it lie.

A little while later, he spoke.

"We will be arriving in the system soon, Master. What do you think we should do when we arrive?"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 02:59 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

What was phinney6 douig well here it is: Phinney did not know what he had gotten into. He has snuck aboard Gundark and Ush's ship. They do not know yet

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:33 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I KNEW I should have checked that ship more carefully...

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:07 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Comes out of hiding. "ahhhh... Hi guys" Starts to run

Old Post May 7th, 2001 11:13 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What the... Master, who the heck is THAT?

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 11:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"You there. Stop !" Gundark yelled, leaping to her feet. The fleeing figure, realizing he had no place to run to, stopped and turned to face the two Jedi. "Phinney! What in the world are you doing here ???" She turned to Ushgarak. "He's a friend of queeq's," she told him.

Old Post May 8th, 2001 10:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Oh dear...' said Ushgarak...

BtVS

Old Post May 8th, 2001 10:30 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

I just wanted to see some action. Please take me with you.

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because Ushgarak knows good form, he waits for the Master to speak...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

queeq had sensed a tremor in the Force when Gundark and Ushgarak entered the atmosphere. "It is time...", he thought. He got up, left his hide out and took a stroll down the main street towards the administrative building where the Dark forces resided.
While slowly climbing the stairs he reached out with the Force. queeq cast off, piece by piece, the rags of his disguise, revealing the black outfit he always wore.
As he slowly ascended to the main gates of the building, the doors swung open and a squad of troopers ran out followed by Admiral Thrawn himself.
In an instant the front of the building is lit up by an intense light, blinding everyone. When the echoes of the explosion fade away into the backstreets of Gard, all that could be heard was a strange humming: the charging sound of a tommy blaster.

"Thrawn! You are under arrest in the name of the Republic!", queeq stated loudly, tommy blaster in one hand, an unignited sabre in the other. "I am a Jedi Knight by command of the Jedi Council on Coruscant. Do you prefer to do battle with me?"

Thrawn was barely regaining his vision as queeq approached him to place binders on his wrists. As several heavily armed squads ran into the square, queeq's fighter blasted in overhead, firing several bolts at the squad before lowering to hover above the steps in front of queeq and Thrawn.
"ALL ABOARD!!", yelled queeq's navigation droid AK. queeq quickly Force-jumped on board with Thrawn on his back. Several laser blasts shook queeq's ship causing it to tilt dangerously. "AK!!! GET US OUT OF HERE!!"

Immediately queeq's ship blasted away, away from the city.

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: queeq ]

Old Post May 9th, 2001 04:02 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Phinney, I do not think this is a good idea..." Gundark told him. "Its too dangerous."

Old Post May 9th, 2001 05:18 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

No it isn't I don't believe in danger!!

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why do I sense that you've had trouble with this person before, Master?

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:24 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I was there Ush I was there. When Gungark battled the Sith, and the little boy died I was there. I saw it ALL! I was there to comfort queeq, and I was there in the co-pilot seat when he left. He never got over it.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see... you must have been young...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:34 AM