KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY

FIRST STORY- Feel free to contribute. ANYONE MAY PLAY
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

I was. About 12, but he trusted me as his co-pilot. I was very gifted to be a pilot for him at 12 years. I remember him telling me what Gungark ment to him.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:41 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark crossed her arms and sighed deeply.

"Phinney has ended up in a few of queeq's....field missions, over the years. He's not fully trained, not nearly so," she explained to Ushgarak, turning to eye Phinney sternly. "Danger you should believe in, young one. A Jedi does not rush into a volatile situation such as the one we face without considering the possible obstacles."
She put up a hand to stop his further protests. "Why don't you stay behind to guard the ship. We can reach you on the comlink if we need you." Gundark directed her attention back to Ushgarak. "Tell the skynet operator we're carrying medical supplies and need a safe docking bay. That should be enough for them to leave us alone, at least for now."

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:43 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Yes, Master,' said Ushgarak, trying not to laugh.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundark's communicator lights up, incoming message. She opens the channel and hears a familiar voice.

"Gundark, Ushgarak. Watch out for enemy fighters. The planet's guarded by Republic ships with no-Republic intentions. I have a passenger on board who has been supporting this hostile take over, Admiral Thrawn. I'm on my to Coruscant, he must stand trial for high treason. Want to rendez-vous?"

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:05 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Master?' asked Ushgarak.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Come in, Gundark...... please.", queeq's voice sounded squeaky through the comlink's small speaker.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:09 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I'm sorry I just reconized you and wanted to know where you were going. Sits right in the back seat, Almoat laughing that he has to "GUARD" the ship. Queeq this is phinney I am with them, phinney says in the comlink

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:38 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark touched the com controls. "I hear you queeq. Just who exactly is this Admiral Thrawn ? And how did you capture him ?"

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:09 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Admiral Thrawn is the head of the emporer's fleet!

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

Atmospheric static interferes with the transmission "....turing him was a quick hit and run. The aftermath may couse you guys a bit of a bumpy ride, so I sug........" queeq's transmission is jammed.

(Note phinney: Palpy isn't emperor yet)

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ushgarak saw the blips approaching on the sensor screen.

"This could be trouble, Master..." he said.

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 02:23 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"Blast it," Gundark snapped. She turned to phinney. "Get to the turret gun and stay sharp." She slammed the com panel with a fist. "queeq, I'm reading 22 ships on our scope. You sure know how to throw a party," she told his sarcastically. Gundark looked at Ushgarak. "Looks like we're a little outnumbered."

Old Post May 12th, 2001 05:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"This thing is fast," said Ushgarak, "but can't manoeuvre. Perhaps we could try to go straight through them? If we can punch through top the planet we can make it to the spaceport and recover our ships..."

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 05:58 AM
Ratcat

Jedi Knight RC, sits in the cockpit of his combat shuttle, the Jade Ruby. Sliding the hyperdrive initiator slowly back, Starlines shorten and define themselves as stars once more.

On his screen 22 red blips, representing 22 fighter class ships are converging on a single, slightly large blue blob, piloted by Ushgarak and Gundark.

"This is RC, to Ushgarak, come in. It looks like the council were right in there belief that you chaps might be in need if some assistance."

I have your wing. 22:1 may have been tough, but I think 11:1 odds are more in our favour, don't you?"

[ May 12, 2001: Message edited by: RC ]

Old Post May 12th, 2001 07:00 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ushgarak laughs.

"Good to have you with us, RC!" he says.

"We're trying to punch a hole through to the planet. With any luck, we can turn things even more in our favour if we get there..."

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 05:09 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney runs as fast as he can to the tarrot gun. Ready to blast anything that is evil.

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

...except for Queeq.

Joke!

BtVS

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:45 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Puts on Comlink so he can hear the ush, and gundy. Just then an evil fighter apperas, and phinney blasts it.

Old Post May 12th, 2001 10:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ushgarak puts the ship into a twisting corkscrew and puts the throttle to maximum.

Hope I don't put off Phinney's aim...

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2001 12:47 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

"Ush this is phinney"
"nothing ahas gone wrong, and my aim is not off.......YET"

Old Post May 13th, 2001 01:12 AM