KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » christina agu.....u relly expect me ta spell dat??

christina agu.....u relly expect me ta spell dat??
Started by: GroundedAgain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

Miffed christina agu.....u relly expect me ta spell dat??

well anyway christina aguilara (can't say i didn't try) has done a couple of concerts up here in north dakota and every f uckin time she cums she calls us hill-billies like she thinks its funny or something. sure we farm and produce a lot of america's food but we sure as hell ain't no hill-billies!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr mad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:45 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

hahah u said "cum" haha

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:47 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't want to offend you by saying this or anything, but a person who lives in the city has a much different perspective on things then you guys do. To us, people who lives in North Dakota are hill billies, only because we know people who are so much different and are nothing like that.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:48 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

umm damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously we gots big cities and coke products are bottled here!!! he got technology and dat sh*t

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:49 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by GroundedAgain
umm damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously we gots big cities and coke products are bottled here!!! he got technology and dat sh*t

congratulations, you bottle a crappy drink, that must mean you are a brilliant folk.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

You know BF, I find that something negative comes out of your mouth in 90% of the posts that you make, ever stopped to notice that yourself?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:03 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'm well aware.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well apparently not only are you aware, but you're proud of it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:17 AM
BackFire

Yeah, it's fun. People make it so easy sometimes.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:22 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I used to be as negative as you until I saw how much it brought other people down. Nothing person, but I really think you should think about it. From my expierence, being a positive person, whether you agree with someones opinions and beliefs or not will get you much farther in the world.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:25 AM
BackFire

Well excuse me all to hell. I'm not a posotive person, and I'm not going to put on a false face for others. Plus, you had a pretty mean post in pablo's thread about his 300 posts. So excuse me if I don't take your statement to seriously.

Plus I never say anything mean or insulting, everything i say is generally sarcastic, thus should not be taken seriously.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:30 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Like I said, I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just saying that to a person who doesn't know you, many things can be taken offensively. I know my post wasn't nice to Pablo, it wasn't suppossed to be. It's the truth. I'm not positive all the time either, but atleast I'm not negative all the time.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:40 AM
BackFire

Neither am I, only when it is called for or when i feel like it.

And if people are going to be stupid enough to take an obviously sarcastic comment seriously and get offended by it, then they deserve the misfortune of their foolishness feelings.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:43 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

oooooooookay all i wanted ta do was vent dat ,contrary to popular belief, north dakotans are not hicks and we have just as much technology as any other american state you throw at us!!!!! god damn we ain't hicks but we a small state and i always find it kewl dat we bottle coke. oh well... embarrasment

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:26 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Haha, keep up the good work Backfire, you know some of us love you.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:25 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

what r hill billies n e way

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:26 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by mah
Haha, keep up the good work Backfire, you know some of us love you.

Thank you Mah, sadly you aren't around much anymore too destroy people's hopes and dreams, so i must do it now. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:24 PM
Thing_1
Freak

U enjoy detroying people's hopes and dreams?If that's the truth I have the perfect quote for u!

People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:02 PM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
what r hill billies n e way

ppl dat aren't north dakotans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 02:14 AM
BackFire

what if my dreams involve destroying other people's dreams?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:29 AM