KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Lion King

The Lion King
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Laugh The Lion King

I loved this movie when i was smaller......and i still do yes
Does anyone have the special edition dvd?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:23 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

what is in the special edition

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:56 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gstu

it is 2 disc's. Has the original movie and a new one with added scenes a one new song. Also has hours of the making of it, storyboards, stuff like that. History and education about Africa and all the animals, it is VERY cool. I recommend you picking that up.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:40 PM
Gstu is currently offline Click here to Send Gstu a Private Message Find more posts by Gstu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Lion King totally rocked... and im gettin it. lol eek! eek!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:04 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Timon was my favorite character in that movie. I swear he is truly classic laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:47 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

lion kings rocks

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:42 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I downloaded Timon and Pumba's version of the song "Stand by Me" off of Kazaa and I swear it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I recommend you guys listen to it sometime.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:34 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

its not out in ngland yet but the day that it comes out i'm getting it cos its one of my favourite disney's, i already have the normal, no se version

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:12 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I am thinking of buying it for my daughter, Monika(girlfriend) wants me to wait for xmas that away her siblings can buy that for her. NO WAY I LET THEM GET OFF THAT CHEAPdevil

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

laughing out loud i have the dvd, its great! i loved the movie when i was little... i agree timon is the best, not forgetting pumba(sp) of course! i like it when they sing "in the jungle" its so funny!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:46 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gilraen
Kicking @ss

Love The Lion King..........Love everything by Disney. Great to watch on a rainy sunday in bed........Hmmm.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:57 PM
Gilraen is currently offline Click here to Send Gilraen a Private Message Find more posts by Gilraen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alien
Ghost Believer

yeah we just got the lion king special ed and it's still as good as the first time i watched it big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:56 PM
alien is currently offline Click here to Send alien a Private Message Find more posts by alien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote