KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I'm Lily Willows and I'm pretty strong in the legs but I'm not weak in the arms. Short curly brown hair falls down to my neck and I have beautiful blue eyes. I usually always wear a midnight blue robe trimmed with white. Many people mistake me for a teacher when i am a student. I'm very tall. Lily is truthful and very smart even though she is half muggle.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

hmmmm I thought I already signed up.....oh well I guess I will do it now

Name: Raven Guardia
House: Slytherin
Year: 5
appearance: Brown hair to my shoulders, green eyes. 5'4 and 107 pounds.
other: Very good at potions and Charms. Loves to go to the Library and outside by the lake. loves Hogsmeade. Plays chaser on Slytherin Quidditch team. is a pure blood. secretly admires harry potter.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:23 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by pip-foot
do i need to post my characters here if i PMed them to Phoe?

Yes. So we know them too. Nothing like secret though.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:27 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by lady_summoner
I'm Lily Willows and I'm pretty strong in the legs but I'm not weak in the arms. Short curly brown hair falls down to my neck and I have beautiful blue eyes. I usually always wear a midnight blue robe trimmed with white. Many people mistake me for a teacher when i am a student. I'm very tall. Lily is truthful and very smart even though she is half muggle.

hmm did you answer the questions?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t29647.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Then what do i do?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:16 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

hi big grin. my charaters name is Jasmine Stone (her friends call her jaz or jazzy). she is tall and slim with shoulder-length brownish/blackish hair. she is in the 3rd year (if thats ok with you phoe). she is shy, kind, trustworthy, a good friend, generous and easy to get on with.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:04 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Ok! Now I'm a registered student: Lily Willows in Ravenclaw and am in my 4th year from Silver Castle in Norhern England. The school was getting crowded so I left. I took the sorting hat test by PM.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:14 PM
Spaz_Gurl

Wynona Quebec.16. Hufflepuff. Transferred from Bauxbatons or whatever its called.More interesting facts later.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 07:35 PM
Spaz_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Spaz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Spaz_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Good char!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:40 PM
Elessea

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Yes. So we know them too. Nothing like secret though.

Well. i'll post later, cuz i am too lazy right now stick out tongue plus I'm babysitting and only have a few minutes smile

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:13 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Darinda Wood,and I am a 5 year 14 years old[I started school yearly]
5'2 Brown curly hair down to the middle of my Back And Brown eyes.My Big brother is Oliver Wood.We are preety much the same,but he was in a Differt house.I am in Hufflepuff.And in my 3 year my mother died ,and I had no father,so Hagrid Decided to Adopt me,and That is it

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:55 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad Shafran
6th year
14 years old
6'2
Blonde long hair and looks very handsome

Griffindore
He came from a very nice family though his family was not rich but not poor.
LOVES QUIDITCH

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:01 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um... Not to put a downer on things but how do you know what house you're in, Neo?

And you're in the 6th year but you're only 14?

1st years - 11
2nd years - 12
3rd years - 13
4th years - 14
5th years - 15
6th years - 16

Just so you know, kind of an average guide.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:42 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ok im 16 and in the 6th year and also is there anyway I can join the quiditch team of gryfindor??

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:10 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

hey every one who is in a house come to the Harry Potter movie franchise thingy ,and chat.
Huffle puffs wanted,especialy guys.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 01:33 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Thank you but im in Gryffindor.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

How do you know?!

Well, I'll let it slide.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:13 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

i've been interested by RG and i want to join... do i have permission?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 03:11 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Name: Jason Irenculus
Best Subject: Destruction
Worst Subject: Enchantment
Looking like: He is 5’10” Dark Brown hair with moderate length to ears parted in the center and wears glasses. Sticks to Dark blue robes when not wearing school garb…. Very out of place look compared to the other students.
Character: Silent, ominous aura surrounds him, friendly but serious, not shy. Strangely well acquainted with magic even though it is his first year at Hogwarts and seems to have been privately tutored and seems to posses the ability and know how of 5th year students. Doesn’t give a darn about what others think and seems to be working towards a goal that no one can fathom.
Bio: Long line of pure wizards. Prestigious family line yet down to earth, very few of his line went to Hogwarts usually only by necessity due to deaths in the family who specialize in certain skills that have not been passed on. Family usually passes on and teaches the youths of his family but recently his grandfather and most of his family were wiped out by a horrendous plague. Came to Hogwarts as a first year to continue his apprentaceship and will more then likey prove his skill easily....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 04:09 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

can we make more then one charecter?

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:13 PM