KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

oh, Ravenclaw

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:26 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i forgot to add this to my character , Aerie is orginally from Japan but a year after she was born , her parents brought her to England , and i might put her in ravenclaw or gryffindor what do u think

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:49 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

It's up to you smile

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:52 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

depends on what kind of person she is really, i mean if shes brave or w/e she should be in gyphondoor, if shes smart/clever she goes in ravenclaw

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 11:53 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

well , since most of u guys are in ravenclaw and the others , ill make Aerie into gryffindor

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:00 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Name:Sonia Hubert
Hair:Long, brown
Eyes:Blue
House:Slytherin

Sonia is a tall and skinny slytherin. She lives with her rich parents and is a neighbor of Draco. Sonia doesn't make friend's easily and doesn't have any at Hogwarts yet. She's consider very mysterious, sarcastic, and too cynical for many. SOnia is also an anigma. Her anigma state is a bat.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Last edited by Tela on Oct 18th, 2003 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:53 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I've already mentioned that Animagi' are VERY rare in the books.
So I think the same should apply for the game, though, I'd ask Phoenix (through PM) if you wish your char to be an Animagi, Ok?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:58 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

K then just knock that part of then.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:00 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool character

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:05 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

when will this start?

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 03:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

wasn't airangel429 telling me about this not long ago? so what do you people have in store for this rpg so far?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

ok people i dont think we r to far away on starting just a few more teachers and students will be great when ur in the harry potter forum try and interest others to join just to make it a little bit bigger more student for house of your choice or i possible i will talk to pheonix and see if we can do sum kind of test to see where u belong just to even out the houses and to make it a little more exciting like being sorted be the famous sorting hat. If u no likeeee just say so in my pm box or phoenixs box.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 09:26 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I think it's magic's sorting idea is great. We should really do that.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:24 PM
silver_tears

we could just use a sorting hat online and post our results big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 03:31 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Can I join? I'll post my character because I like doing that and I had her prepared for years now. I play with her in Role Playing Webstes that are elsewhere.

Name: Sky Black ((She is Sirius's neice. His brother married at least twice to two stupid women and Sky is a result))

Unlike most in the Black family Sky has long blond hair like the Malfoys with shimmering sky blue eyes. She is about fifteen, but at the school she attended, that is enough to graduate. She is an Auror and came to Hogwarts the same year as the new Headmaster wink for security reasons. She is not an Animagi, well she was but Phoe said no more and they are supposed to be rare as CandyKorn pointed out, but her best spell is to turn herself into a Kelpie with her wand. For those of you don't have Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, a Harry Potter thing, a Kelpie is water horse that can transform into any creature desired. Her fault is that she is a little snobbish and she is terrified of fire.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:22 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

More later. Need to go to the mall with a friend. See ya.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:23 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Sure you can join in smile we need more people anyway ...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:40 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

cool everyone has such cool characters WOW! so when does it start?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 11:23 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

yea , when does it start

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 11:38 PM