KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » casting choices "if" the tim zhan trilogy was ever made into movies

casting choices "if" the tim zhan trilogy was ever made into movies
Started by: lex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lex

Smile casting choices "if" the tim zhan trilogy was ever made into movies

my picks would be 1. luke skywalker( antony micheal hall) 2. han solo (dennis quaid) 3. princess leia(jennifer connelly) 4.lando (larry fishbourne) 4. mara jade(jennifer garner) 5. jorrus caboath(jon voight) 6.talon karrade(kurt russell or russell crowe) 7. capt. pealleon( robbie coltrain) 8. mon mothma(glenn close) 9. garm lbis (sean connery) 10.ghent (seth green) 11.thrawn ( tim roth or ralf fiennes)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 06:24 PM
Click here to Send lex a Private Message Find more posts by lex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

while i loved the series, i think that, if they were to make them into movies, they wouldn't do them justice, so i say, no movies...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:44 PM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

somehow I disagree with your choice for Mon Mothma

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i agree, Glenn close would not be a good Mon Mothma...and i don't think that russel crowe would be good talon kard, either...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:36 PM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

i disagree with a WHOLE lot of that casting...that Mara would suck. Dennis Quaid? look i know SW is known for poor acting but lets not take it that low. That list come off the newest "Who's hot list" from Entertainment Weekly? laughing out loud wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 07:07 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

I do agree with you on Ralph Finnes as Thrawn, although he's not very commanding, and Kurt Russell as Karrade.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 07:08 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Halsey
The Last Admiral,

I'd keep Harrison ford as Han Solo... No-one could ever do a better job,
And I think I could do a rather good Pelleaon, if someone would let me near the set...

Halsey

I'm a Admiral, my presumption is fact- Admiral Halsey to his ade.

Who needs love, when you can have power? -Admiral Halsey to his wife, upon betraying her.

Everything can be defined in terms of the Millitary - Halsey, at his final planning meeting.

This is so undignidied- The Last words of Admiral Halsey

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Halsey a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Halsey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the original cast should be forced to return, aside from that-
Grand Admiral thrawn:christopher walken
Paleon:Gary Oldman
Joruus C'boath:Ian Mckellen
Talon Karrde:Jason Lee
Mara Jade:Rebecca Romjin-stamos
and just cause I can:Luuke-hayden christiansen

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Luke Skywalker-Mark Hamil
Princess Leia-Carrie Fisher
Han Solo-Harrison Ford
Lando-Billy Dee Williams

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:42 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin as luke? please.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrBalls

I'm going to have to go w/ Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Billy Dee Williams as well. I'd give Thrawn to Hugo Weaving, he'd be damn good at that. As for the others, I dunno.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 06:20 PM
Click here to Send DrBalls a Private Message Find more posts by DrBalls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaslo

i thought the idea of christopher walken for thrawn might be interesting dont think it would fly to well, and yes harrison ford is the only han solo, though if ever offered id give it a try...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:25 AM
Click here to Send kaslo a Private Message Find more posts by kaslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote