KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem

how much do u like eminem
This poll is closed.
hes the best 3 18.75%
hes realy good 3 18.75%
hes alright 6 37.50%
he sucks ass hes all talk 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eminem
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

fav eminem lyricks

here u can talk about your fav eminem lyricks and other stuff i will not say mine becouse im afraid my mom will walk right thru the dorr and see what had writen. the end

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:28 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

well i hope some11 comes before i have to go laughing

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:30 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

some1*

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:30 PM
el_barto

is any1 lookin at this?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:06 PM
el_barto

im getin bored

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:07 PM
el_barto

cya sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:09 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

He he. Your mom won't let you write Eminem lyrics?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:09 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

heres a quick over view "F*uck" smile naw im playin i like my dads gone crazy when he says " more pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane aimed at the world trade"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

i just want my mom to think im a good kid not a kid that says **** all the time u guys know what i mean right
devil

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:38 PM
el_barto

u aint gonna anser u made those msgs hours ago

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:39 PM
el_barto

cya

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:40 PM
el_barto

ok why isnt anny1 coming to this place sleep im getting bored

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:30 PM
el_barto

cya What the f**k? i always wanted to put one of thos up
peace out

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:32 PM
Execation
Vampyric Overlord

That's why sing for these kids that don't have a thing, except for a dream and f**king rap magazine, who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long, idolise their favourite rappers and know all their songs, or for anyone who's ever been through s**t in their lives till they sit and they cry at night, wishing they'd die, till they throw on a rap record and sit and they vibe, we're nothing to you, but we're the f**king shit in their eyes....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:13 AM
Execation is currently offline Click here to Send Execation a Private Message Find more posts by Execation Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

dang nice one i thought some of that was somthin else i didnt know it said that i thought it said somethin close to that though did u read the lyricks for that? huh

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:40 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

nowadays everybody wants to talk like they got somethin to say,but nothin comes out when they move their lips,just a bunch of jibberish and motherf*ckers act like they forgot about Dre-"Forgot About Dre"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:45 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
heres a quick over view "F*uck" smile naw im playin i like my dads gone crazy when he says " more pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane aimed at the world trade"

that reminds me of this:

Shady Records was eighty seconds away from the towers some cowards f*cked with the wrong building,they meant to hit ours-"Pationtly Waiting"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:56 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Now put that in ya little pipe and bite down
Think for a minute cuz the hype just died down
That I won't go up in the Oval Office right now
And flip whatever ain't tied down upside down
I'm all for America, f*ck the government
Tell that C. Delores Tucker **** to suck a dick
Motherf*ck ducked, what the f*ck? son of a b*tch
Take away my gun, I'm gonna tuck some other sh*t
Can't tell me sh*t about the tricks of this trade
Switchblade, with a little switch to switch blades
And switch from a six to a sixteen inch blade
Sh*t's like a samurai sword or sensai
-"Rap Game"
ya i know, these lyrics are prety controversial,but the way he makes the words all fit together in the song makes these some of my favorite lyrics

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:09 AM
snlovergirl

i think its cool that u can just read the lyrics and instantly get the flow of the song like those words were meant to be together, eh, make any sense?

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:15 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

yup yup!

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:19 AM