KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Holes in The Matrix Movies

Holes in The Matrix Movies
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
systemic_one

carnage...there are many levels the matrix can connect on... the second one brought so much to the table and what you choose to take from it is your decision. And you just saw them for the first time. You may want to: 1) watch the animatrix 2)play enter the matrix 3) watch the matrix revisited 4) watch all of it incessantly until you grab much you can handle. Then wait a few days...and do it again. M2 has meanings and ideas hidden deeper than M1. The fight scenes prelude to the way neo has grown into his abilites and how they will grow later. and watch the trailers for M3. and as a last suggestion....go back to school and learn how to spell "fight". thanks

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:10 AM
systemic_one is currently offline Click here to Send systemic_one a Private Message Find more posts by systemic_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...harsh...but yes, you need to watch it more than once to REALLY appreciate the movie...watch it even a tenth of the number of times i have seen it, and you will (should) understand it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:13 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemic_one

I just had a big revelation as i was going through this thread. Everyone was talking about how Neo has this special code. But how....are the people created with this "harmony of mathemtical precision". I guess what i am saying is outside of the matrix they are human. They are not represented by code. But they are when in the matrix. So...why cant the machines detect this code and erradicate the problem before there is one. Or is this code only visible once the one realizes it? Something to think about.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:21 AM
systemic_one is currently offline Click here to Send systemic_one a Private Message Find more posts by systemic_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemic_one

oh yeah...and could any person be the one? are they really human if they are created from code?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:23 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

they aren't created from the code, but the code is like, randomly inserted into a human...and, no, the purpose is not to find the carrier of the anomaly code and eradicate them, because, then the Matrix would stop...the anomaly is like a pressure release valve for the disbelief and doubts of the humans plugged into the matrix, if the One is suddenly gone without fulfilling his purpose, there goes the matrix...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:35 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemic_one

if zion were to be destroyed along with the one...so there were no more humans outside the matrix. Would the machines have to worry..there is no one there to help the anomaly realize his/her potential. So is it a threat? I guess we would have to know how the very first people were freed to answer that question. That would seem like a good way to end it. Plus if it is randomly inserted can't they detect the anomaly code and just not use it. And the matrix would not stop...the anomaly is no loner connected to the matrix which is like him being dead. I think the machines fail to realize the connection the one truly has to them. The one only has a purpose because the machines created one as a way to further control the humans in the event of the one beiing realized.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:41 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, it is still a threat, because all the humans in the matrix are the ones to worry about, because, like i said, if they dont have a release valve for their doubts, then...

the first people were freed by the architect, i dont know how so dont ask, they just were...And th machines created the PROPHECY, not the one, the one is created by the humans, subconciously. The only control is through the Oracle and the prophecy...if the One were not inserted, the matrix would die...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 07:10 AM
carnage713

well systemic one like i said i saw the movies for the 1st tome last night and i havent played the game or seen the animatrix but i do plan to. i wasnt at all insulting u guys or the movies at all. in a way thanks for ur tips.and another thing dont try to insult my intelligence level i know how to spell fight. thanks

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:04 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Are we tlking just about the bullet stopping here?....Cos so far Neo has stopped every bullet! confused

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:06 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would rather we didn't stray from the subject.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Yeah, the cop-out theory I am going to call MWAM. The solution for people who can't think of the real answer smile

youre awesome sifer.. thanks for posting that

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:20 PM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

u hear ... its funny! ha ha.. u must hear ... its funny smile
if NEO can never die in the MATRIX (as TRINITY is there to kiss him and to make him alive) so y he fears while fighting with SMITHs (As he ran away in RELOADED)
i think SMITH is a goog boy..he doesnt fear at all

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:27 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alpha

If NEO is not ment to die, what was the reason for agents to try and kill him in the first matrix? I mean: Agents are controlled by matrix, Matrix was created by architect, Architect doesn`t want NEO to die! WHY? PLEASE! GIVE ME SOME KIND OF CLEVER EXPLANATION!

"How many?"
MORPHEUS
"Just a few. Maybe two or three. Hundred."

-MATRIX REVOLUTIONS-

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:01 AM
alpha is currently offline Click here to Send alpha a Private Message Find more posts by alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

Quote: If NEO is not ment to die, what was the reason for agents to try and kill him in the first matrix? I mean: Agents are controlled by matrix, Matrix was created by architect, Architect doesn`t want NEO to die! WHY? PLEASE! GIVE ME SOME KIND OF CLEVER EXPLANATION!

I think that Neo was meant to die, he did! it all ties in with the story of him not realising he is the one until he realises he is in love. To do this he must be revived by the one he loves to awaken his love and him being the one!

And the Architect does not want Neo to die becos it would destroy his little project! But the whole system works on a series; of choices and understanding those choices, Neo has already made his choices when he arrives at the point were he makes the chioce directly, what he really is doing is understanding it, hence he has the ability to change his choice.

Neo knows he is not going to restart the series of finding the one and creating a knew zion, but he doesnt realise he chooses this until the architect indicates its due to love and trinity!

Soz bout length- I babble- its probably irrelevant anyhow!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:05 AM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Basically, what Plasma said. The agents are programmed to go after the rebels, so that the rebels do not grow comfortable in their fight. The Agents are there to, basically, make the ONE realize his powers. With Neo, this involved killing him, so that his love could be tested. This is not what has happened with the others, though, because they did not love. The architect wants Neo to reset the matrix, and the Oracle is used in this way to implement the prophecy, in order that the ONE go to the SOURCE to stop the war. The Agents, the Oracle do what they are programmed to do, and this is to create the one and send him to the Source, even if by their presence in the Matrix.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:15 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Ok, I have a "hole" from Reloaded.

As seen in part 1, operators on the ships can easily see what's going on in the matrix, so why did the operator allow Smith to exit once he had infected Bane?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:35 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

Unknown>they don't know what the smith code represents now, 'whatever it is, he's not reading like an agent'. also, morpheus asks 'is that what he was doing to you?' and EVEN NEO (who can read the code like no other) doesn't know exactly what was happening smile so it's not illogical the operator didn't think much of it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:38 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I see what you're saying, but the operator would have seen some kind of program with an alternate code attacking Bane, and then Bane's coding changes. I think they would have gotten a little suspicious.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:44 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
Basically, what Plasma said. The agents are programmed to go after the rebels, so that the rebels do not grow comfortable in their fight. The Agents are there to, basically, make the ONE realize his powers. With Neo, this involved killing him, so that his love could be tested. This is not what has happened with the others, though, because they did not love. The architect wants Neo to reset the matrix, and the Oracle is used in this way to implement the prophecy, in order that the ONE go to the SOURCE to stop the war. The Agents, the Oracle do what they are programmed to do, and this is to create the one and send him to the Source, even if by their presence in the Matrix.

very interesting... but the oracle didnt think neo was the one... morpheus was neo's only believer.... so how was the oracle steering neo to the path of the one?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:12 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

The oracle KNEW neo was the one, she used something we call REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY to make him think he wasn't the one, so that he would save Morpheus "without him, we're lost"...she Tricked Neo into becoming the one...very sneaky like

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:24 AM