KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Holes in The Matrix Movies

Holes in The Matrix Movies
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 39 40 [41]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oxymoron_02
There is no capital 'o'

quote:
Originally posted by ITALIAN926
In Reloaded, in the flipping car that the agent jumped on, the whole underside is empty, no trans, fuel tank, exhaust nuthin!!! It was pretty obvious to me !! Dont think it was to cut costs though

If this user even comes here anymore, go back to freakin' movie school.

Try flipping a real Caddy Escalade as high as it goes in the film, with the full stock body. They have to take out most of the inside, most of the underneath, anything that will lose the thing weight.
It doesn't mean anything in the film, it was purely to help acheive the affect.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:16 PM
oxymoron_02 is currently offline Click here to Send oxymoron_02 a Private Message Find more posts by oxymoron_02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bazooka

May be this question is stupid, but please answer if u know.
in the architect scene, one door is to save the world, another is to save Trinity, rite? so which door did Neo chose?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:26 AM
bazooka is currently offline Click here to Send bazooka a Private Message Find more posts by bazooka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the door to save trinity

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:57 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I heard that the matricks's religon might be christen because of the meaning of each of the names and the word zion that apears in christen bibles.
Not sure through but thought it would be interesting to think about.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 03:02 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bazooka

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
the door to save trinity

huh? neo choose the door to save trinity? Is it posible that neo is actually choose the door to save the world, but wachowski show the screen that lead us to thought neo wasn't? My fren told me the direction of the door that neo move towards was to save the world, is that correct?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:59 AM
bazooka is currently offline Click here to Send bazooka a Private Message Find more posts by bazooka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

You're friend is wrong. Directly...That is.

Eventually, it does save the world and ends the war.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:28 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bazooka

quote:
Originally posted by xeous
Eventually, it does save the world and ends the war.

if so, the door to save trinity can eventually save the world, then what is the purpose of another door? Is that mean both door also can save the world? What will happen if neo choose another door?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:38 AM
xeous
The Next.

If Neo choose the other door, Trinity would have died and the Matrix would have been reset. Zion would have been destroyed and the 23 individuals(wow, I'm not even sure that's the right number...Been so long since I've seen these movies.) would have been selected to rebuild.

The whole choice revolves around Trin.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:00 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

OoOOooo!!! I found a hole!! Speaking of Trinity......if she knows that the French guy and Persenophe are only programs.....why would she display signs of Jeaously when Neo Kisses Persenephoe? You would think the kiss wasn't real....right? So why would she be jeaously of a program?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well, even because she knows peresphone is a program, she just loves neo so much that she gets jealous at the sight of him kissing another chick. like, thinkabout it. i have a girlfriend that i love a whole bunch. and if their were like, human robots, and i saw her making out with one, i'd be sooo pissed even though i knew the robot didnt feel emotion or anything. same with peresphone. her love for him is just so much that even though peresphone is not real, she becomes jealous. ya know?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:16 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bazooka

If Neo does save the world, why the matrix still exist?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:12 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

because the machines still are using the humans as energy, they just rn't at war nemore, as in they dont have to worry about sentinels nemore. at least i think. and if i'm wrong, then i think taht the matrix exists only for programs like the architecht, the oracle, the merovingian, seraph, etc. because im the end of revolutions, u see no people at all except seraph, the little girl, the oracle, and the architecht. or maybe it doesnt still exist, and it only exists until they "unplug" all th epeople in the world. then after they are all unplugged, the matrix program will be destroyed?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:21 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by bazooka
If Neo does save the world, why the matrix still exist?

Just popping in for a brief appearance. Hello to all who remember me, I know it's been about a year, and what a year! Personal note: I'm alive and well though I have been involved in some heavy crapolla in the last year including, but not limited to, a reopening of my dads homicide, and the foreclosure on my mothers home. Oh, and business has been rough too - in development of some cool stuff though, hope to post you guys when all is said and done? Yeah, anyway Omega, Korri, JCozzy how's it going?

bazooka:
Neo didn't save the world. Common misconception. He saved Zion and brought a virtual end to the war. The people in Zion know that you cannot just unplug everyone. To do so would first and foremost kill all the AI - which they would not allow. As powerful as Neo was, he could not stop all the machines alone. Second, consider the human cost and what was mentioned in the first movie. After Neo "Popped" from being in the construct when Morpheus told him what the Matrix was - Morpheus stated something close to:

"I must apologize, we have a rule. We do not free a mind after it has reached a certain age; the mind has trouble letting go. I'm sorry. I only did what I did because I believe I had to."

That's not just saying "I believe you're the one," but also that older minds most adjusted to the world of the Matrix are not freed unless absolutely necessary.

After the 3rd movie you would expect to see the Matrix allow the release of those who "wished to be freed" as stated by the Architect at the end of Revo - but the Matrix would continue on. Possible other scenarios include humans and machine working together to solve the scorched sky, or find another source of power for the AI so they could phase out the Matrix - not just unplug it.

If it were just unplugged to many people would reject their new surroundings and mass panic, suicide, confusion, and a whole host of psychological problems would ensue. I think it would be agreed in Zion to let the Matrix stand while they rebuilt the world around them.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 04:40 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
OoOOooo!!! I found a hole!! Speaking of Trinity......if she knows that the French guy and Persenophe are only programs.....why would she display signs of Jeaously when Neo Kisses Persenephoe? You would think the kiss wasn't real....right? So why would she be jeaously of a program?

Because, if you're a girl and you're in love and the guy you're in love with is kissing someone else, particularly right in front of you, you're GOING to be jealous even if you know it means nothing or isn't real stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure that if it were a reverse situation, if Trin had to kiss someone, Neo would be pretty pissed off, too.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 04:22 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron_02
If this user even comes here anymore, go back to freakin' movie school.

Try flipping a real Caddy Escalade as high as it goes in the film, with the full stock body. They have to take out most of the inside, most of the underneath, anything that will lose the thing weight.
It doesn't mean anything in the film, it was purely to help acheive the affect.

he wasnt talking about the escalade. the escalade actually did have everything on the bottom. He's talking about the SUV that flipped on the freeway which created like 5 collisions and a car going 30 feet in the air.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 09:27 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

OoooOOo!!! Found another plothole stick out tongue

When Morpheous mentions to Neo about the truth during the blue pill and red pill scene in the original film......Morpheous lied! He didn't really know the truth! He only knew certain parts of the truth. The real truth was revealed by the architect in Reloaded. big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caed
pain is never ending

Morpheus believed, to the point of knowing, and deluding him self to everything else, that the prophecy was true, so he believed it

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:05 AM
caed is currently offline Click here to Send caed a Private Message Find more posts by caed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yes, morpeheus was so hung up on the fact that the propehcy was true, that he wouldnt believe in anyting else. so he was so hung up on this for such a long time, that he finally just thought that it was 100% right, cuz it's the way he's always thought

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:23 AM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

In reality we all have Neo's power. none of us believe it strong enough for it to be shown. just like in the beginning, Neo didn't and couldn't exhibit any kinds of power....until he practiced within the training programs. of course we have no training programs...but if we did - we would be able to do the same things.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 06:41 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote