KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Combat rules and Paths/Gun Tricks reference area- Version 2.6!

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Combat rules and Paths/Gun Tricks reference area- Version 2.6!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bugger! Finally sussed why I had had to re-calibrate Kick of the Grasshopper a while back.

Claw of the Tiger should only do Strength +3, not +5. Oops, my bad! Re-calibrated both powers- they do two more damage than normal.

Now to see what difference that makes to the fights...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 28th, 2004 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey Ush! Gun questioning time!

What would an MP-40 and Luger be like Stats wise?

And how about an AK-47?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Pretty crappy because they are kinda outdated....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:37 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MP-40 as in the German WWII submachine gun?? Really?

AK-47 same as M-16, for classic value.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok i can understand style..but.. a luger??

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:50 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Meh, I'd prefer the M1 Gerund (Sp??) if were gonna get into WW2 weapons.

But the Tommy Gun would have a smaller rate of fire but would do more damage due to the Higher calaber, I'd rather have that!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:54 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, anyway, a Luger is a medium pistol with a much smaller clip, and an MP40 is an Ingrams but also with a smaller clip and you couldn't use them BGB.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:15 PM
Dexx
wingless

mouse has tommy guns when he gets killed. don't know about the caliber, though. i'd rather have an m4 anytime

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I prefer my sword..........or maybe two swords, we need a two sword path stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:12 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

No I don't think they were tommy guns.
THe tommy guns with the circular clips are jsut variations on the WWII era Thompson submachine gun, and the guns he had were way too big.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:16 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Drum clip Tommy Guns came first, actually. The Tommies of WWII were based on those.

No chance at use using drum clip guns, right? I'm sure the gunners would love that. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:25 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey, just a thought. Interesting though, huh? big grin

Just in case Ares ever became German or Russian... stick out tongue

How about that good old PPsh of the Russian WWII arsenal? Massive clip...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 03:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well, anyway, a Luger is a medium pistol with a much smaller clip, and an MP40 is an Ingrams but also with a smaller clip and you couldn't use them BGB.

Perfect, I'm gonna be a German all-round Hacker... wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:42 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
mouse has tommy guns when he gets killed. don't know about the caliber, though. i'd rather have an m4 anytime

Those are NOT tommy guns, believe me!

Actually, they talk about somewhere how they custom designed those... there is an interview with the armourer somewhere.

Spike, Preying Mantis has a two-sword option.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:05 PM
General Zink
Bane

If you take that path, count on me never talking to you when it comes to Dojo sparring! Preying Mantis, along with Xiao Emo's stupid powers, has completely buggered me!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:07 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I can't find the preying mantis path on the main page...

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 08:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's because it's not there.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:23 AM
General Zink
Bane

Not yet.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:13 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I want to use Drum-Clipped guns.

And Mouse's guns were indeed custom made, Ush. 12 gauge electrically-driven incredibly odd 900 RPM guns! Muahahahahahha!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 09:42 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx

The Thompson is a .45 Caliber Sub-machine gun.

Hey Ush, how about a Bull-Pup Assault Rifle?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:04 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote