KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Bounty Hunter Trilogy

Bounty Hunter Trilogy
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Bounty Hunter Trilogy

Now college has finished I'm gonna re-read the BH Trilogy. You know when you watch t.v. without actually taking a great deal in? Well I did that through all three books the first time round and still can't remember to this day what the hell was going on. All that double/triple crossing, backstabbing and plotting was just too much for my feeble mind.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:31 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Let's have some reviews of them when you're done for those of us that have never read them. If you have time of course.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2001 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kudar Mubat

It'll all come flooding back when you start reading them again, They are really good books.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2001 12:06 PM
Click here to Send Kudar Mubat a Private Message Find more posts by Kudar Mubat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I can't find the BHT anywhere. Not in any stores where I'm at and my library doesn't hold it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2001 09:56 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kudar Mubat

Have you tried online? I'm sure Amazon will have them

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Kudar Mubat a Private Message Find more posts by Kudar Mubat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I don't trust online shopping.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

You really should. I buy loads of books and DVD's online. I even bought new wheels for my inliners from a skateshop online.

Never had a problem.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Another reason is because I'm only 17 and don't have a credit card. And I don't know any close friends or family that have one either.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:45 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Good god, I forgot that I'd started this thread! Finished the books ages ago, I'm onto the X-Wing series now.

The trilogy was better the 2nd time round, still lots of confusion and the end was a little weak. But I'm not gonna complain about 3 whole books worth of fett being his usual super-cool self. smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 01:38 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyson

Barf

well i thought that the bounty hunter series was complete tosh it took me years to read and i was very dissapointed with it in general, the author just waffled on there was no excitement in all three books. writing these words pains me more than u cud ever know because i love star wars and everything i have ever encountered to do with the brand has been awsome except this trio and i was so gutted as u can proberly tell.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2001 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Tyson a Private Message Find more posts by Tyson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

But Fett was always one step ahead though eh?

He da man. cool

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 10:26 AM
Julie
The Student

I've never read BHT, but I might soon because my school library has at least one of them. I'm not a hugh fan of bounty hunters, but I read the Lando trilogy, I think I can handle a trilogy about bounty hunters.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2001 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote