KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Penance Images

Penance Images
Started by: Mystique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Penance: Originally thought to be a normal mute girl with razor sharp skin (and rogue thought she had it bad laughing ) was later revealed as the original Monet St.Croix (eveyone around these parts knows im the resident M Buff stick out tongue ) Punished after refusing her brother Marius's offer to join him in taking over the world and for the fact that she is a snobby lil brat who daddy loved more'n every 1 else. The twins (who by the way are uber powerful) stumbled onto their brother and Penny (m) and not recognizing their sister threw both into another dimension. Their Marius now emplate fed on his sister's marrow (yup he's one a those types) until she was rescued by Gateway and left on gen-x doorstep.

Long story short confused

The twins posed as M for quite awhile until they decide to free their sister (they were the ones who actually joined gen x after the phalanx covenant) things didnt quite go as planned however.....

Attachment: pen2.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:47 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

And the twins ended up traped in the penance body.....
until an explosion set them free only problem was that while the twins and Monet were free the Penance body should have been just that an empty shell; but instead, there became the distinct possibility that she was her own person all along.......

leading to more mysteries for new writers to explore; as preview in Wizard #181 shows that Penance will join the cast of the Runaways spin-off, The Loners all will probably be revealed there....

Attachment: pen n sas.jpg
This has been downloaded 145 time(s).

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:50 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Here's another of a free Penny...

enjoy stick out tongue

Attachment: pen attacks.jpg
This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:52 PM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Thanks for all the pix, I love this! hehe.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 12:25 AM
Starleafgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Starleafgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Starleafgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starleafgirl
Thanks for all the pix, I love this! hehe.

Why thank u embarrasment

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:34 AM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Penance is on the cover of The Loners #4 but it's too large to attach to this post; you can find it on the official marvel.com website solicitation for The Loners #4. wink

There's also a YouTube Group devoted to Penance if anyone's interested in joining it, lol.

Here's a couple of images that will fit here, though. ;D Penance versus a Sentinel and Penance versus Juggernaut. Two more images (in addition to the other action images posted in this thread) to make you think twice about messin' with our girl Penny. wink

Don't know how to put more than one image in a reply, though, so here's the first one:

Attachment: pennyac3.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 01:09 AM
Starleafgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Starleafgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Starleafgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

And the second one:

Attachment: pennyac8.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 01:09 AM
Mana4X2
To die for, Savvy?

Piccies from me...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Norrington: "You actually were telling the truth."
Jack: "I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised."

Last edited by Mana4X2 on May 13th, 2007 at 01:46 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2007 01:42 PM
Mana4X2 is currently offline Click here to Send Mana4X2 a Private Message Find more posts by Mana4X2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightyrain
Keeper of the zoo

wait Starleafgirl... when did she fight Juggernaut or a sentinel? are these from issues of what if or something?

For more pics check out my avatar and sig

I voiced my first cartoon!!!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e6a0a0d776/candy-cult

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:29 AM
Mightyrain is currently offline Click here to Send Mightyrain a Private Message Find more posts by Mightyrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Thanks for posting those pix, Mana! I've got the same ones, but it'd take forever to put all my pix up so I just chose a couple. ;D

Tres awesome sig, Mightyrain!! I hope you know Penance a.k.a. Hollow is in The Loners now, so you should totally buy the limited series and keep your fingers crossed for a new Penance ongoing. smile

As for the Sentinel and Juggernaut pix, nope, they're not What Ifs! They're examples of real Penance action. ^_^

Penance fought a Sentinel (with the other Gen X kids) in Generation X #47 when Forge came by and installed a Danger Room for them.
She knocked off Juggernaut's helmet so that the White Queen could use her mind powers to subdue him in Generation X #61.

Good times to be a Penance fan. ;D

Happy Dance

Last edited by Starleafgirl on May 16th, 2007 at 09:11 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:03 PM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Oh, and while I'm here, let me point out the ComicVine website profile and gallery for Penance that I added to extensively (practically created it all), where anyone can find more information and pictures. wink

Attachment: penancebykerryee1.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:17 PM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

confused I thought this thread was dead? oh well stick out tongue
Here's Penny!

Attachment: loners4.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:23 AM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Penny vs Ricochet (the former slinger)

Attachment: loners003009.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:24 AM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

There ya go fellow Penny Lovers stick out tongue

Attachment: loners003010.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 01:26 AM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Thanks for posting those, Ryonslaught! You should know that anything having to do with Penny never dies, just quietly goes into Limbo for an unbearable amount of time. Rofl. ;D

My favorite Penance image:

Attachment: penancerain.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:00 AM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Not only has Penance fought Sentinels (okay, in the Danger Room, lol) and the Unstoppable Juggernaut, but she's even taken down a dragon with just one finger!

Does anyone feel like starting a Penance (Hollow) respect thread yet? wink

I'm kidding, though. Something happens in an upcoming Loners comic that will probably garner her a lot of rabid hate from a certain character's fans, heh. ;D

Attachment: pen vs a dragon.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:17 AM
Mightyrain
Keeper of the zoo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starleafgirl
Not only has Penance fought Sentinels (okay, in the Danger Room, lol) and the Unstoppable Juggernaut, but she's even taken down a dragon with just one finger!

Does anyone feel like starting a Penance (Hollow) respect thread yet? wink

I'm kidding, though. Something happens in an upcoming Loners comic that will probably garner her a lot of rabid hate from a certain character's fans, heh. ;D

I remember that story. Thats when they went to Cassidy Keep and ended up transported to an irish folklore fantasy land... which is fine and dandy... but I think mutnat books... should try and stick with mutant topics... one of the worst things they did in Gen X was the long ass Pooka story line...

I voiced my first cartoon!!!
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e6a0a0d776/candy-cult

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 08:03 PM
Mightyrain is currently offline Click here to Send Mightyrain a Private Message Find more posts by Mightyrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

I agree, and the long ass Pooka story was one of Larry Hama's I believe. *groan* Still won't forgive that guy for messing my favorite character, Penance, up. ;D

Art from the latest issue of Loners (issue #4). Issues #5 and #6 slated for September.

Attachment: loners4page6b.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:35 PM
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

A little bit from Loners #6, on sale 11/21/07. More preview art available at ComicBookResources dot com.

Attachment: loners006009.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 01:48 AM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I love this thread. Penance is one of my favorite characters in comics. smile

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:02 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote