KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » When you die?

When you die do you want to be;
This poll is closed.
Buried 2 20.00%
Cremated 4 40.00%
Buried at Sea 0 0%
Donate you body to medical science 1 10.00%
Frozen for revival in the future 2 20.00%
Launched into space 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

When you die?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

When you die?

Ok, his may be a bit gruesome but it is something of a big thing with my family, so I thought I'd ask.

Last edited by R.C on Aug 2nd, 2001 at 02:29 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 02:26 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'd like to be buried with a normal, modest ceremony. But that option is not there.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 02:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oooops, Originally I had 2 options, Big Funeral and little funeral.

Please Mr. Mod sir, could you ammend option one to say simply

Buried

TIA

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 03:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I'm glad you asked, First I would be cremated, then I would have a little bit of my ashes spread in every country of the world, and in each ocean, then the remaining would be launced in to space, where in a million years, I would be re-created by an Alien race with all of my memory intact big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 03:13 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nice to know you take this seriously then...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 05:51 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't see "dragged in the woods and left to the animals" as an option laughing out loud

I picked cremated, though it won't happen if my Mom has anything to do with it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 07:06 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Cremation? But I wanna visit your tomb? sad

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 07:19 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think there are some legalities their Hon that would stop you being allowed to decompose in public.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 09:06 PM
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I see that no one has replied to this topic seriously, my self included, I think it's about time we get serious. I really dont know what I would want to happen to my body. Since I'm only 20, it doens't really cross my mind too often. What I worry about, and I know this is crazy, is being aware even after you die. But that's crazy talk, I watch the Sci Fi channel too much. As of right now, I would probally like to be cremated, but my parents have this big thing about being buried and all. If I were a betting man, I would have to say that I will probally be buried.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2001 10:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Buried is fine. I don't dig the cremation thing.....unless you figure you're going to hell, so....what the hell ? laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:22 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Launched into space

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:28 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, phin....we'll christen you Sputnik II.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:35 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

i JUST DEID at the bar better shoot the body in space

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:56 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Nice to see you made the transition into the afterlife so well......

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 02:07 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

acually i was joking i killed a gungan that was stealing my other 15 POWERFUL guns

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 02:10 AM
Ratcat

Yawn.....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 07:37 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I would most likely be cremated but then I would want my ashes to be sent into space.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 06:53 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Death means lying in the ground with dirt on your face and holding your breath forever.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2001 10:34 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

After Or being creamated for a long long time

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 01:02 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well how long can you hold your breath ?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 10:13 AM