KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hold the fort for me!

Hold the fort for me!
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Galee Ush, every time I have something nice to say about Edna, that little pumpkin pie, you get annoyed. If Edna doesn't want her surname revealed, I think we should abide by her wishes. Besides, a little mystery in a woman is really sexy wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 05:40 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She doesn't want it revealed. That doesn't mean she won't find it funny to see people guessing...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 05:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh, so now you get to choose what Edna finds funny, and what she doesn't find funny. Your very controlling Ush. No wonder Edna doesn't post as much as she used too, she's probally scared out of her mind! Oh poor Edna, dont worry, I'll protect you against that brute savage!..................... big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 08:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're an odd fellow, Tex...

Raz started an entire topic about this a while back; but not much got done.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 08:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I'm relieved to hear that the forum moderator is keeping his eye on you! Who knows what kind of diabolical schemes you have in store for Edna in that evil head of yours! big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 08:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ohh, heck, let me think... being her partner, I'll think you'll find. Oh, no need to plan that, already happened...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:03 PM
Tex
Yumsz

huhh? What? I'm confused confused , that last statement went right over my head. Explain yourself please.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I need to explain that Edna and myself are an item?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:06 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh Wow, not only are you psychotic, your delusional too! Poor Edna!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What a sad man you are, Texas...

Why not pass the time by checking out the big moment?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/show...p;pagenumber=35

...and read onwards.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:11 PM
Tex
Yumsz

We'll I must of been crazy to click on that link you supplied, god only knows what kind of webpage you would of redirected me too, what happened to shoeless Jedi?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Aside from it being clearly labled from this forum?

Still on TFN, I suppose.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:22 PM
Tex
Yumsz

TFN?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Force.Net

And now you know I am Edna's partner, and I can't help thinking that you've ended up looking rather silly... ooh, that'll be because you ARE...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:26 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh please, dont flatter yoursefl! She probally stays with you because she's afraid to leave! Your so controlling, abusive and you really have to work on that short temper of yours! Dont worry Edna, I'll save you from that beast!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... same comment in ten minutes... and I thought you were going to be an interesting poster, Tex.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:31 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh no you didn't! One thing I am is interesting! But I can understand why you dont find me interesting! Dont most psychotic serial killers/stalkers have a certain type of person their interested in! We'll I quess I dont fit into your mold!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If I didn't know better, Tex, I'd say you were jealous. Strange how much more offensive you've now become since you read about Edna and myself.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:36 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I'm not even going to encourage you any further! I see your starting to play your little psychotic mind games! That must be how you entangled Edna in your web of insanity!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nice one. You just accused Edna of having no judgment and being stupid enough to fall for something like that. That'll really impress her, lover boy.

A piece of advice- perhaps you should try being her friend the old-fashioned way. Attacking her partner is not generally considered the best way to woo a lady.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:41 PM