KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hold the fort for me!

Hold the fort for me!
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Oh yeah, like I'm really going to take courting tips from a psychotic killer/stalker! Who do you think I am Phinney6?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you;d certainly do well to be like him. And you still sound jealous. I feel sorry for you...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I feel sorry for Edna

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, you pity her now? You really ARE racking up the plus points today... you are right, you ARE amusing to watch...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh no, amusing is that last thing I want to appear to you as! You can keep looking, because I am not going to be your next victim! Gotta go, bye!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't want to appear amusing? Strange, considering the effort you have done to do so...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 09:58 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

What the...?

How old are you too?

Ush is not a psychotic stalker. He was right I am afraid. Ush and myself were at one point an item. This was after he accused her of secretly wanting his evil clone Uush of course! But he also neglected to tell you that I gave him the flick a couple of weeks ago and told him where to stick his vow to protect me. So technically no, Ush, you are not my partner and you both look as silly as each other.

Squabbling indeed! You aren't kids you know!

And Texas, stop calling me pumpkin pie! That is SO patronising!

And both of you SHUT UP!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:01 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You firdd me as your protector, you didn't break it off between us!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:02 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well sorry to break the news to you then sweetie. But this witch is not interested any longer! After all it was you who told me to go back to the clone. Fine! If that is how you feel then see ya!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:11 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don;t you DARE! He'll only lead you to the Dark Side! You'll become horrible and blue faced like that big honcho Nightsister! I couldn;t bear it if that happened!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:12 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No I wasn't going to go off to find Uush! Oh god no! Never! But I certainly don't want to be around you any more. Ciao! Have a nice life!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But... how can you do this? After everything we went through?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well you were the one cramping me and being overprotective! A witch needs her space! You should know that by now! A witch must have freedom otherwise she simply ceases to be the best witch she can be!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But I was only trying to help you! We... we saved each other's lives, Edna. You can't just ignore that... you know what we felt...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 01:21 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I know better then to get in the middle of a lovers quarrel. I'm sorry Edna, I wont call you pumpkin pie anymore.........We'll Ush, since your not protecting Edna anymore, how about protecting me, you big hunk!! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 03:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not denying you are a good looking man, Tex, but you DO have to earn my respect first...

Besides, I'll sort things out with Edna soon.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 10:49 AM
Dim
Creativity

Now I've seen it all...GET A ROOM! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 03:28 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC said that AGES ago. Didn't listen to him, either...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 03:30 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

*walks into thread* eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

*walks out of thread in a hurry*

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 04:36 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

a manage a trois stick out tongue .....kind of interesting

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 07:17 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote