KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who knows the most?

How great is your knowledge?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Very good 13 39.39%
I know a good deal 13 39.39%
I know a little...But good enough for me! 7 21.21%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who knows the most?
Started by: Angoreth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
loser101

Hey, he knew about The Scarlet Spider. Which was when Spider-man was sucking, IMO!

Angoreth,

I collected Spider-man comics and other Marvel comics bet. 1989 and 1991, I have approxiamately 90 Spider-man (Spider-man, Web, Spectacular, AmazinG) issues from that period. Personally, I thought Spider-man got too out of hand when The Scarlet Spider got introduced etc.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:47 PM
loser101 is currently offline Click here to Send loser101 a Private Message Find more posts by loser101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth
Knowing your dark secrets

Hey I told him not to take it personaly.

IMO?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:51 PM
Angoreth is currently offline Click here to Send Angoreth a Private Message Find more posts by Angoreth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loser101

IMO= in my opinion!

smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:15 AM
loser101 is currently offline Click here to Send loser101 a Private Message Find more posts by loser101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

oh come on just let it out. why do you hate me

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:33 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freddynut
FREDDY KRUGER #1

this is for "the ones" At one point Spider man thought he had a sister that was a super villan because she was taken by a very evil man, what was the name of this girl and who was the villan that adopted her and was she his sister.

seven eight gonna to stay up late
nine ten never sleep again"
FREDDYS HOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:08 PM
freddynut is currently offline Click here to Send freddynut a Private Message Find more posts by freddynut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth

Ohhhhhh,lol. Gotcha

If you are talking to me Ones asking if I hate you?

I do not hate you...I dont even know you for that matter,lol.
I meant nothing to be offencive towards you, and if it was I am sorrysad
Please take my deepest apology

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:12 AM
Angoreth is currently offline Click here to Send Angoreth a Private Message Find more posts by Angoreth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

reddynut i'm probably wrong but was the villain who stole/ kidnapped the hydroman?

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:32 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth

No clue sorry. Any one else know?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:13 AM
Lag

Somebody explain to me the whole clone thing. Is Peter Parker the clone or was Ben. I have only read bits here and there, or heard from other people small portions of it, so I'm pretty confused on the whole thing. Does that even follow the actuall time line of Spider-man or was it just a side project that they like to do to confuse peolpe like me, who can only buy comics when they get the chance.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:50 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Way back in Amazing Spiderman 149 (Oct 1975), Ben Reilly was revealed as a clone of Spiderman made by the jackal( with memory implants so he thought he was the real Spiderman), in #150 Ben was killed (or so we though). Then in 1994 Web of Spider-Man #117(and Amazing #394) revealed that actually Ben had not been killed but had been roaming around the country trying to sort his life out (and also fighting Kaine- another Spiderman clone but imperfect), to cut a long story sort, when Ben come back it was revealed that Ben was the original Spiderman and peter was the clone(so what they where saying was that for the past 20 years in the comics it as been the clone not the real one Spiderman), peter went off with MJ and let Ben become Spiderman, peter lost is powers, then peter regained his powers, then after about 1 or 2 years it was revealed that after all peter was the original Spiderman and Ben was the clone they had got it wrong, Ben was killed and peter(the original Spiderman ) lived happily ever after.

There a lot more that happened in all this but that was the outline of the story

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:13 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Thanks that clears it up for me. It's good to here peter is the real spider-man. The last I had heard it was Peter who was the clone. That bothered me. I have a couple comics with Ben as Spider-man which also confused me at the time.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:50 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

I don't know that much about superhero's thta much I know they save peoples lifes.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:51 PM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth

I know very little. that why I made this thread.smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 10:15 PM
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

I know more than anyone on here

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:07 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth

You do?
Thats cool
Why dont you start a little bio from Peter parker at his youngest until now? That'd be pretty neat if you ask me. The ones know sa good deal too and so does godfather up there, why dont you all try and do something like that and put it on a web page. since you know every thing that would make a pretty big web page.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:22 AM
Sparkz

i no a hell of alot bout spidey not sayin tht i no everythig cause i live in england and we r way behind in the comics but i do have over 100 spidey comics and thn i learnt alot from websites and the ultimate spidey guide but i new most of this stuff from the comics b4 i got the guides etc

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:15 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpindelStrike

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
ive seen every episode(except the mtv's simply because i live in england) read every comic(from my freinds but i havent been able to go to many stores to get it cause of dad) and seen the movie. so i basicly know 99.99% of spider-man

haha i'm not trying to offend you or anything buddy but if you're basing stuff you about spiderman from the cartoon show.. then you're completley wrong. the cartoon changed a lot of stuff from the comics. some of the stuff wasn't even in the right order. they changed an EXTREME part of spiderman's stories. as well as the movie did. the tv show and the movie got all there storys from the comics. and i really doubt you've read EVERY comic as you say. there are over 3,000 spidey comics. so if you are saying you know 99.99% of spiderman from all that and the 9 comics you have.. ehh.. well haha..there's nothing i can do but laugh.. remember no offense.. just joking around.. but yeah haha.

Last edited by SpindelStrike on Nov 29th, 2003 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 12:53 AM
SpindelStrike is currently offline Click here to Send SpindelStrike a Private Message Find more posts by SpindelStrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angoreth

I only have eleven of the spectacular spider man, think thats what it is called

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:52 PM
Marcellus
executioner

ask me anything about venom, ill tell yah. family, changes, anything

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:56 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shorty2Forty

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
venom did nearly kill spider-man once but he was stopped by sonics from a rocket. the scarlet spider died when he saved parkers life by jumping infront of the goblin glider and impaling himself.

that was Ben rielly in the alternate spidey costume.......he wasnt scarlet spider then

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:06 PM
Shorty2Forty is currently offline Click here to Send Shorty2Forty a Private Message Find more posts by Shorty2Forty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote