KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hello Edna!!!

Hello Edna!!!
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

Cool Hello Edna!!!

SO edna you are back, yeah i have replaced u as worst speller. SO how has your day gone....hmmm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:02 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes Iam back. Sorry I haven't been around lately but I have been a littl busy at work. We are rather short staffed so I have been working superlo9ng hours. Anyway a bit drunk right now so I wony talk for long but glad to see someone is a worse typer than me. I can spell you see. Just can't type!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:07 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey there, Edna. You'd best change your custom title, it's al dull right now... and Edna can ot be dull!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I can't type either, edna. SO how was ur drinkS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:13 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

happy now? Drinks were fine. was a fun night. thanks for asking! Shame I have to be at work at half seven in the morning. Ooh that means I have to get up in four hours. What fun!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:22 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

See? She LOVES fun...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, Edna's pumpkins. Now all is right with the board.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:25 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid they are still highly rationed...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:26 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No they are not rationed. They are just an endangered species these days! Damn my boss and her understaffedness! Working six days/ 50 hours a week realy sucks! I swear I am going to die fro exhaustion before the week is out!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:32 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It;s the only being paid £160 for it that sucks.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:33 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

hmm i have an idea

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't strain yourself...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:35 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

OK off to bed now. Hmmm 3 and three quarter hours sleep. I may just survive yet. Tat is if the hangover doent kill me firt! Good night everyone. May talk to you tomorrow if \i have not died from exhaustion first or fallen into a deep sleep during the day that is!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Have a happy time doing... whatever you do tomorrow...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:46 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Night , Edna....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 01:56 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

hope the little bed bugs don't bight (only the big ones, sorry it is the queeq in me)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 02:06 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

So that's where queeq took his holiday....in phin's body. ICK !!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 02:10 AM
Tex
Yumsz

How much is 160 pounds in dollars? Edna works at an amusement park?, Is that right? Wow, I think that's kewl, just out of curiosity where do some of you other board members work? Me, I got fired from Excel Communications in June sad , those bastards mad they'll all pay, one of these days evil face

Last edited by Tex on Aug 3rd, 2001 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 03:04 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Somewhat more than £160.00 a week....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 07:45 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

£ 160 for a week with 50 hours work man that is slavery.
Texas to find out how much it is in dollars you can do this.
Take 160, multiply that with 13 then divide the sum you get with 8. That will give you $260.

What I did is to take £160 and found the sum in Norwegian currrency, (2080 NKR) divided 2080NKR with 8 to find the amount in dollar 260.
That will make $1.625 = £1.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 09:17 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote