KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Maybe we should make a calendar with the board's ladies on it. wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 09:39 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

You out with 30 women 15 at each side.....eh RC

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 11:37 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He's more modest than that, Phins.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:30 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Can we throw in that Natalie Portman shot?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 05:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ush's secret is out. Edna's competition is Natalie Portman.

RC, I will PM you about "that date".

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 05:38 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We had the Natalie Portman discussion MONTHS ago; don't you remember, Gundy? Or was it Dim that commented?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 05:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Show me PORTMAN NOW!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 05:43 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ehhh... it's not very appropriate to post...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:27 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Ohh how big were they??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As was previously discussed, sunburn was the major factor here.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:37 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

hehehe

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 06:43 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Forget Portman, I'm willing to pose in the nude for the forum calendar wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:17 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Good Lord! I'll collect a fund and pay you so you WON'T! big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 09:12 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh come on Jedi212guy, I'll wear a big cowboy hat and boots with spurs.................and nothing else wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 10:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I'm sold.

Anyone else volunterring?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 01:13 AM
Tex
Yumsz

How about Edna? evil face

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 02:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

I just finished my photo session with her. She was eager and.... looking great. But maybe we'd need a more decent pic for the calendar. evil face

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 08:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And in REAL life... Edna refuses to have photos taken.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 11:47 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Camera shy is she? Well if I were Edna and your were nosing around my house at night taking pictures through the window, I would be reluctant too! stick out tongue ...........Just kidding smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2001 01:56 AM
Ratcat

Now I think you're just not trying hard enough......

If you really wanted a photo of Edna you'd get it...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2001 06:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote