KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » the never ending story

the never ending story
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

. . . Top Gun? big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 20th, 2001 05:08 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I know what your talking about Flipmode, how can I forget? LEGEND! Straight from hell itself! That movie really messed me up! That devil was just beyond scarry, and all those trools and evil stuff and elfs. Oh that was scarry!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 11:38 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sounds stupid to me. Anything with Tom Cruise is probably bad.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 02:30 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ridley Scott directed it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 03:05 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

That's the one TEX!!

I could not Finish that movie If I were paid too.

However the art Direction, costumes were Very well done.

That's the most Fairytail-ish Movie my eye's have ever seen.

BTW-The Never Ending Story, came on Sunday, on Starz, TV. Just thought you'd want to know. Very Uncanny. I caught it from the Scene With the Wolf speaking from the cave. Eyes glowing and all.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 10:41 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It's a great movie.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 06:00 PM
finti

"Turn around
Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dream
Make believe I'm everywhere
I'm hidden in the lines And written on the pages
Is the answer to a neverending story"- Limahl
Oh I remeber this song well it was a huge hit together with
"I wanna know what love is" -Foreigner
"Last Christmas" - The Wham
"Do they know its christmas.." Band Aid
"Easy Lover" - Phil Collins and Phillipe Bailey.

December 1984 big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Everybody go rent "The NeverEnding Story" tonight.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 07:43 PM
yerssot

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 08:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, yerssot, I know you already watched it today. stick out tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 09:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, and as soon as he finished, he went off to see Glitter too stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 12:36 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, but Glitter sucks, NeverEnding Story: good.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 03:49 AM
DeNiro

the never ending story

i liked the first one lot but then the rest of them sucked big time

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:39 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

ya the rest of them were really bad. i still remember the first time i saw the neverending story. they played it at school when i was in the first grade and i really shouldnt have seen it because i got so scared when the horse, well ya know. anyways its a great movie

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:05 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

oh c'mon I know 1 was the all time best but 2 wasnt bad at all. I liked the memories in spheres and how the whole land went to hell from that woman. Like the dilapitated silver city, and the anguished friends. Even though they changed the atreyu (however you spell it) character, which in my opinion hurt the most, I still really enjoyed the film as a whole. Not saying it was anywhere near the first one hehe. 3 was a peice of trash.. and if they ever made a 4 that would be trash too lol.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:32 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The original is one of my favorite all time movies.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the orignal atrayu was awesome they couldnt have gotten a better actor for the part but the other kid umm devon or what evere hius name was well the kid that was in the movie It was alot better as him this kid was too much of a cry baby

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:22 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
razrez

lol i was serching atrau (my name) on google to see what would come up and i found this link to these forums and i though i would like to make a ost telling you all that my name is atrau like the indian from the never ending story and like the good hardcore band. (except that in the mavie it's spelled Atreyu like the hardcare band and my name is Atrau but they are pronounced the same way.)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:54 PM
razrez is currently offline Click here to Send razrez a Private Message Find more posts by razrez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Smile The Never-Ending Story

I love this movie! I love the song, I always use to watch it when I was younger. Does anybody else like it?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 08:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

yep i loved it but the other two wernt very good.hey what was the balck wolfs name? jus that i've forgot. The Nothing is coming!!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:23 AM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote