KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » the never ending story

the never ending story
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Why did you change your name from Freddy_vs_Jason to Spider-Girl of all things?

Oh, to stay on topic, the black wolf was pretty cool, Artex the horse drowning in the quicksand was a little much when I first saw it b/c I was seven but I got over it 10 minutes later.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:42 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Speaking of which, chalk another one up for a user I totally had the gender wrong for. The last one before this one was chilled_monkey (thought was female).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 04:11 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

When you were younger, lol? I was watching this when you were probably crapping your diapers.

I loved it as a kid, which was when I was 8 in 1985. I had a hardcore crush on the Princess.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:33 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i love this movie. love the flying dog, the big a$$ horse that sunk in the mud and the princess... aaaaaaaaaaaawwww the princess love

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:13 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hey it was OK, but for more recent stuff from that movie. Sorry to the family of Jonathon brandis on his death last year.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:37 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, I heard about that. Also cinemaddiction that princess was hideous! sick ew! the second movie wasn't to bad, and niether was the 3rd.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:03 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mooseyfate

lol its an awesom movie I've loved it since I've first seen it.. the only thing I didnt like about it was the title... I mean seriously.. who puts an end to a never ending story??

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:03 PM
mooseyfate is currently offline Click here to Send mooseyfate a Private Message Find more posts by mooseyfate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I used to love that movie. When I was younger, I thought that the empress was really cute.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 09:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The ending was my favourite part. When Bastian 'saves' that world thingy.

Flying on Flakor would be the ultimate experience!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is one of those cool fantasy movies, like Legend, Willow, and Labyrinth that will forever be burned into my subconcious.
It's might be the best.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:38 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

excellent moive but why didi they make 2 sequills i was happy with the book and the first moive

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:13 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Odious
This is one of those cool fantasy movies, like Legend, Willow, and Labyrinth that will forever be burned into my subconcious.
It's might be the best.
yes sum 1 that likes legend finally!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:14 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

In addition to be an great movie, one with a wonderful
message (about reading), this movie also has an
excellent soundtrack!

And Legend was a great movie. Ridley Scott's third best
(after Blade Runner and Alien ofcourse!).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:18 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries
Godess of chaos

I love that movie lololol It's one of my favs
even though the wolf scares the pss out of me lololololol

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:17 PM
Aries is currently offline Click here to Send Aries a Private Message Find more posts by Aries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexxysixx

I loved this movie as a child. It was all about the power of the young mind and what it can achive. No matter what sort of outer shell we have, the imagination is our most powerful wepon.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:55 PM
sexxysixx is currently offline Click here to Send sexxysixx a Private Message Find more posts by sexxysixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote