KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » CGI Characters

Who was the best CGI character in TPM?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jar Jar Binks 4 33.33%
Watto 3 25.00%
Boss Nass 1 8.33%
Sebulba 2 16.67%
Battle Droids 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CGI Characters
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

CGI Characters

Who was the best CGI character in TPM?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2001 07:12 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

sebulba was the best mainly because of his complicated movements, however, in terms of reailism the battle droids where the best, watch there interaction with other characters, most impressive.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2001 12:56 AM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Watto had the most personality

Old Post Aug 6th, 2001 05:38 AM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I liked them all. Watto was the funniest but Jar Jar was the most real especially when the human characters touch him, like when Qui-Gon grabs his tongue or when Padme gets him out of the podracer engine.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2001 02:47 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I thought it was pretty fake; if you watch carefully you see that the two fingers of QGJ and the tongue of JJ aren't as they must be: the fingers are to close to each other, if you understand this: congratulations

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 05:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I really hadn't noticed, but next time I watch TPM I'll pay close attention.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2001 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

That's because I always pay attention to those things, I must say that it is difficult to spot, but you see it if you look carefully at it

Old Post Aug 12th, 2001 12:51 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Are there any other mistakes in TPM. I've noticed that when Jar Jar first jumps into the water on his way to Gungan city, the splash looks really fake! They could of worked on that! Wow, are we picky or what? evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 02:14 AM
yerssot

Almost every scene with JarJar has something that doesn't look right or you can see it is pretty fake.
That reminds me for the fake-part: just watch TPM when QGJ and JarJar are lying under the MTT, you see it is fake: JarJar is added after that, a real give-away that one

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:18 AM
KJ
Sausages

I think you are being over critical. Very over critical. Like him or not Jar Jar broke new ground and the only scene in TPM where I thought it looked fake was when Qui-Gon grabs him and throws him to the ground to save his life. The rest of the time the CGI was brilliant.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 05:40 PM
yerssot

I don't say it was bad! I just am saying that I watch this all the time so I always see those things easyer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:36 PM
Ratcat

Mayeb you want to get out more....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2001 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I DO go out: to the movies etc (to watch those things like in TPM)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 09:44 AM
Ratcat

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Is Boss Nass coming back?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 02:40 PM
Ratcat

I thought he would, but I've seen nothing to say Brian Blessed was involved in Episode-II

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 03:18 PM
KJ
Sausages

There was a spy report ages ago but nothing confirmed. And Brian Blessed himself said he was in it and his first line would be "War!". But if he is in it then I don't know why they haven't announced it.

What about Ric Ollie?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 04:49 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I haven't heard anything about Ric...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 07:26 PM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote