KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Agent Intelligence Thread

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Agent Intelligence Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

okie

*goes to check thread*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:56 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Straight punch, Pose and Bullet dodge

No idea what Pose is, but I do know Straight punch hits DAMN HARD

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, just removed all the extraneous posts from this thread...

Observant players who are into the system can now start to decipher many facets about an Agent from observation of Burn's encounter with one...

Pose and Straight Punch have now been added.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yes
i got like 20 damage from the agents punch so his strenght is like 5

i feel like re-iterating my self again
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:37 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That was 20 damage after twice your strength was subtracted, Burn.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

o shit,
thats 28 damage,
7 STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL???

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:46 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Close.

But remember he rolled 4 points over what he needed to hit you by- that added four damage.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:35 PM
Fire

ush am I right about San hitting the agent, so if het gets hit he gains an extra extertion?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 04:35 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well...that would work out the Agent's strength to be 6, right?

And the Agent dodged my fire.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 05:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

TM is correct about the Agent's strength, that will now be put in.

Technically, Fire, all three of them hit. We have so far had Burn shoot an Agent nad he lost no frames, Ares shot one and he lost one, Blonde girl shot him and he lost 3, and San shot him and he lost 2. A study of things involved may help...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 11:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

A conjecture about the X factor in exertions gained by Bullet Dodge...

Does it have to do with how much you fire as well?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good man!

Yes, more bullets increase X- I shall add that in.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:08 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Two new powers! Agent Dodge and Intercept Punch.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:14 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just adding them in now. You'll like these...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:17 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

If I could use them I would...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:19 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Also, is the cost for Pose between 1 through 5 SR points?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:22 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

so what you're saying is, the more people shoot at him, the higher he must exert to lose an action? is that what you are saying, or am i REALLY confused AGAIN?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:22 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The better you are with guns and the more you shoot at him.

I'm not sure how it would work, but guns nutters would probably do well in making an Agent gain an exertion or 4.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Agent Dodge and Intercept Punch are now in. Look out for Intercept Punch guys- it is a real nasty one, and breaks the flow of many a person who starts to do well against an Agent.

As for Pose- costs are VERY hard to decipher, they may take the longest of all. Intense scrutiny of Agent behaviour may help to work out the basics of SR pool and costs.

As for Bullet dodge- X is the amount of exertion an Agent gains when he performs it. Obviously if he gains too much exertion he loses an entire action by dodging. You know, so far, that X gets higher the more you hit by, and the more bullets you put into your attack.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:28 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

*reads current Agent powers*

We're doomed...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:28 AM