KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Agent Intelligence Thread

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Agent Intelligence Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

Agent Performs: Low Kick

what's that?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:02 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dull, but effective. It is in.

Note, btw, that all Agent powers have exceptionally dull names. It is all part of the style contrast between them and you.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*looks over updates*

I am convinced that I will not kick at one unless I have to...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

New Agent Power: Hold and Pin. Whatever it does, it doesn't sound too good...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Eeek! Details on that coming soon, I just cannot remember the reference. Those of you in the Combat Path have seen what it does, anyway.

No need to ask about Throw; that is part of Hold and Pin.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

*oww*
He pick ya up, and chucks ya halfway cross the room, it's really fun *sarcasm*

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:10 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Except we're not in a room, we're in a windowbox and he didn't chuck you across it, he chucked you into me

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:13 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, at least he didn't try to chuck you out the box, like what happened to me...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:22 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well none of you are on 45 health are you?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:45 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, I think I may have something about how the agents exert due to Bullet Dodge. What I think, is that the number of exertion they gain is the amount of the hit (whatever Ush rolls+our base Guns score+the added bonus for firing extra bursts) minus their MA score, but it also appears that they don't gain anymore than 2 exertion at a time. I still want to check a few things, but am I close?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There has been a 3.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

Hmm....well I was just going by what I've seen happen recently in the Combat Thread, I went and checked through the Philo thread and my findings seemed to line up with my theory though I still haven't gone back far enough through either thread to see how many times the agents have Posed to increase their MA.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it cannot be a straight subtraction of their MA as that is already in the equation- you need to match or better their MA to hit them.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:45 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Could it be what you beat their MA by? I'm not amazing at maths, just a shot in the dark...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:28 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, we have already established that the better the shot, the more exertion they gain. No-one is quite what the equation for that is though.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:52 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Perhaps it is [Attack(as in roll + skill + modifiers) - MA(agent)]/2 ?

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:17 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll tell you know, whilst it is difficult to work out from your end, it is a very simple process.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:40 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

one last shot at this,for now :
the agent gets a defensive score of MA + 3(bullet dodge)
whatever is above that is added to the agent's exertion to a maximum of 3

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:10 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmm.... nah

BtVS

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Hmmm... damn blink

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:37 PM