KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Well sure I will, but i may be gone for a while cause I'm think of opening a LAN house in a shopping center around here, so i'll have to take my PC there and install internet and such and it may take long to finish, hope I don't miss too much classes big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:16 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok but well maybe we should get this plot going then like really getting going kai and dales hould start to fight now and such...nad what if we if we finish the next year can or could we move our chracters down a couple of years and use them gain if we like them??? just asking..cuz i like Li

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:45 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I wouldn't see a prob with that...but I'll have to come to an agreement with Phoe....what year is Li?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:59 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Courtney Higgs II (not main character)

1) toads
2) Potions
3) her performance to keep her good name up
4) Ability to fly
5) Donate it

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:22 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

WELCOME TO SLYTHERIN!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:35 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Adriel Faydark

1)Birds of all kinds
2)charms
3)His performance
4)Ability to fly
5)Return it

PS: It's Drake younger brother and it's going to enter hogwarts on the next year so Drake will be in 2nd year and Adriel will be in 1st

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:48 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[b]QUIT CREATING CHARACTERS FOR PT PURPOSES!!!! PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!! WE STILL HAVE 4-5 WEEKS IN THIS YEAR.....AND WE HAVE A QUIDDITCH MATCH COMING UP!!![b]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:51 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

who said that? that character is for my REAL brother, he doesn't know english so I translate it to him, he liked it so he asked me to make a character for him that's all. >sad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 04:58 PM
Tela

that's kuul

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:07 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Drake
Adriel Faydark

1)Birds of all kinds
2)charms
3)His performance
4)Ability to fly
5)Return it

PS: It's Drake younger brother and it's going to enter hogwarts on the next year so Drake will be in 2nd year and Adriel will be in 1st

my bad....sorry........{forgive me...i am just testy b/c my husband had to work all weekend and he is STILL at work.. big grin he had to work like a 12-13 hr day today sad}

OKIE........WELCOME TO RAVENCLAW!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:19 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
my bad....sorry........{forgive me...i am just testy b/c my husband had to work all weekend and he is STILL at work.. big grin he had to work like a 12-13 hr day today sad}

OKIE........WELCOME TO RAVENCLAW!

It's okay, after all I didn't say it was for my brother, so I'm the one who should apologise, so Sorry big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:32 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

No more characters! Anyone new will have to join at the end of february ((22nd of feb)) when the next year starts!

Also, the 'summer holidays' will be from the 16th to the 22nd of feb, to allow me, Aesma and angel to come up with a plot for the new year

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

... Like I said Phoe Adriel IS going to enter on hogwarts only when the new year STARTS, (I'm begining to think about asking my bro to undo this character, it's giving too much problems...) sad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:04 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

no drake, its ok, I mean FROM THIS MOMENT ON there will be no new characters... your brother can join whenever he wants!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Oh... ok, it just that you made it look like you were censuring the character just like AA did (Sorry bout it AA)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:32 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

It's okie..........big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:10 PM
roachy
THE PORTAL

heyyy can i get sorted??!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:55 AM
roachy is currently offline Click here to Send roachy a Private Message Find more posts by roachy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

I guess so roachy, all you need to do is answer the question on page 2 of this thread, however the year is ending so i suppose you'll have to wait till the new year begins wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 11:16 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

16th of Feb to 22nd Feb is 'summer holidays', so apply to be sorted then... big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 01:33 PM
roachy
THE PORTAL

man thats ages

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:53 AM
roachy is currently offline Click here to Send roachy a Private Message Find more posts by roachy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote