KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

name:Karen Titan
eyes:blue
hair: black, about mid-back length
fav subject:not sure yet
personality:hyper and really krazy and luvs to hang out with guys

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 02:39 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

Name: Ocean Oliver
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: black
Fav subject: potions
Fav teacher: none
Personal traits: A quiet young chubby lad who always seem to keep things to himself. He usually shows a slight smirk when he knows someone is looking at him, but often tries to hide from others due to his extreme shyness. He often has a hard time speaking to others, always stuttering when confronted, has hard times casting spells due to this. Though his skill in potions seems to be uncanny, surpassing most of his peers in it. He shows nor does any malice, and often is found alone, though always wanting to make friends, he's just having difficulty talking to people. His responses usually consists of nodding, and pointing.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:57 PM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
name:Karen Titan
eyes:blue
hair: black, about mid-back length
fav subject:not sure yet
personality:hyper and really krazy and luvs to hang out with guys

im gonna be 11 years old

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:34 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Tongue New Student

New Student
Hi! I'm new to roleplaying, but i have a hogwarts website, but role playing sounds fun too, so i'll try it.

Name: Padfoot
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: She like to read and is kind of shy, but once she maked friends, they're usually really close. she can be really sweet and funny around her friends, but otherwise she's quiet. Her favorite subjects are Potions, COMC, and DADA. SHe's probably best in COMC, because of her natural abilitys to connetct with animals, and her gentle, sweet personality.

I guesss thats it. If i need anything else let me know

smile big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance

Last edited by Elessea on Dec 24th, 2003 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:22 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

sorry, I jsut wanted to change my name from Padfoot to

Lauren Weasly

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:48 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
im gonna be 11 years old

no im gonna be 15, i dont want to be younger then i really am....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 12:32 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Aqua! Hope urr in gryffindor:P:P

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 11:55 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

i was hopeing i could be in slytherin..............

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:45 AM
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

name: Eilis McOwen... twin sisters with Eavan McOwen
year: 7th
eyes: blue
hair: light brown
favorite subject: potions
personality: likes to make new friends, going out with Draco Malfoy even though he's been out of school for 2 years(I dropped Danielle) connected to Eavan at the hip,hopes to be the seeker for her house

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:26 AM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

alright "Eavan's" computer is on whack the crack f*** shit so I'm posting her character for her until her computer gets smarter!!
name: Eavan McOwen twin sisters with Eilis
year: 7th
eyes: blue
hair: light brown
favorite subject: transifiguration
personality: going out with Oliver Wood though he's been out of school for a while, connected to Eilis at the hip, hopes to be the keeper for her house, can be quiet but likes to make friends, likes to read, quieter out of the twins

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:31 AM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

WHAT! You're not using Dani anymore!?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:53 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh yeah, how can they keep, and seek if they are connected at the hip? Plus. Why you getting rid of dani?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:54 PM
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

i donno about dani.... they aren't actually connected at the hip that just means they're extremely close

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:41 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ahha! I understand. Don't drop Dani, we need Slytherins, plus i was thinking she cud be one of the evil 1s

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:56 PM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Yeah we need more Slytherins stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:04 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

We dont need any Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaw. Hehe, wonder what luna will say to that.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:08 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

dont be so evil to her wink

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:32 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hehe, she wanted to be imn Gryffindor, it was funny.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:42 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Hi!
I would like to make kaira a sixth xear, i hope it's okay... maybe i could make her prefect.... she's not the character i thought vbefore... sorry.
and so i can join the lessons....

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:25 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Darinda Wood 5 year 14 years old Oliver's kid sister
Loves quidditch ,boys,Setting off dungbombs,basicly a tomboy.She And I have Brown curly Hair Down to the middle of our backs,Brown eyes,and about5'2.Short yes.Um that is About it.Hey Trikster.It is Me....
The who knows nothing about how role play works.hehehehehehe
lololololololol

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:02 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote