KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Drug thread

Drug thread
Started by: StefMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StefMan

tell that to all the people in china, germany, russia, spain, many latin american countries

look u cant just leave a country if u cant afford it, and the next day ur money is worth nothing and ur not allowed to go outside leaving might be a bit difficult...

OW sorry got a bit off topic here...just sharing some personal experiences...well my family's experiences

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:48 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

if ur smart enough you'll find a way

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:51 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by clavis9495
the only drugs I do is sex and alcohol

are sex and alcohol drugs? Ok, then I'm a drugaddict smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:22 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
are sex and alcohol drugs? Ok, then I'm a drugaddict smile

well in the way of drugs, like a product to use alcohol is a drug, a very bad one, but people have accepted it, just like opium was accepted in the 19th century

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:24 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Well, I wouldnt say alcohol was a bad drug, as long as you dont drink too much its ok..It doenst do permanent damage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:26 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

quote:
Well, I wouldnt say alcohol was a bad drug, as long as you dont drink too much its ok..It doenst do permanent damage.

no it only kills brains cells and ur liver confused but everything can be good if not used too much...u can live of herion for the rest of ur life, if you can pay for it...

u can take shrooms a few times a year and it isnt that bad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:27 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by StefMan
no it only kills brains cells and ur liver confused but everything can be good if not used too much...u can live of herion for the rest of ur life, if you can pay for it...

u can take shrooms a few times a year and it isnt that bad

Ok, you have a point there..

But....(some) alcohol CAN be good for you. They say that if you drink 2 glasses of red wine a day, it'll reduce the chance of having a heart-attack.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:30 PM
StefMan

quote:
Ok, you have a point there..

But....(some) alcohol CAN be good for you. They say that if you drink 2 glasses of red wine a day, it'll reduce the chance of having a heart-attack.

well, weed is known for its medical usefullness, it helps againsts all sorts of medical problems, just look for it on google or something

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:31 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
well, weed is known for its medical usefullness, it helps againsts all sorts of medical problems, just look for it on google or something

like having a penis which is too large?? messed

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:32 PM
StefMan

quote:
like having a penis which is too large?? messed

uhm no...like being an effective painkiller, without side effects which are very dangerous (unlike many painkillers that are out there)

effective against astma (if u eat it)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:34 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
uhm no...like being an effective painkiller, without side effects which are very dangerous (unlike many painkillers that are out there)

effective against astma (if u eat it)

Really? Wow...ok I'm sorry I didnt know that..

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:35 PM
StefMan

quote:
Really? Wow...ok I'm sorry I didnt know that..

hey u dont have to be sorry for that...hehehe I had to do a debate about this for dutch stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:40 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
hey u dont have to be sorry for that...hehehe I had to do a debate about this for dutch stick out tongue

Cool!! We debate about boring stuff like, the United Nations

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Drugs are bad. Bad bad bad. no

It won't be long until you all have the mentality of a 5-year-old...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

no no no

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:08 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Drugs are bad. Bad bad bad. no

It won't be long until you all have the mentality of a 5-year-old...
laughing out loud he already does!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:08 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I do? *checks* Nope. I have straight A's...

Why the hell would you want to do drugs anyway? I would think all of those anti-drug things you get while you are elementary school would be enough to force it out of you. Drugs suck.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
I do? *checks* Nope. I have straight A's...

Why the hell would you want to do drugs anyway? I would think all of those anti-drug things you get while you are elementary school would be enough to force it out of you. Drugs suck.

He was talking about StefMan...

I think big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh! Good.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:13 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

yes

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:20 PM