KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » whast ur fav bond moive

whast ur fav bond moive
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gentmax

That one was very good also. It comes close, but I still just have to watch 'Goldfinger' when it comes on. I'm waiting for the DVDs to be seperated, so I can get the Connery ones. They've got them in those mixed boxes now.

And thanks. smile

Just my two cents.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:00 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

come again? blink
they aren't available seperatedly??? they are even seperate available here, that means they are that everywhere messed

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

Hmm, maybe i should check before i speak. confused

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:27 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hope they are out there smile

I know I found some here anyway

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:36 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legaia

GoldenEye is the greatest!

I also love all the other Bond movies except Never Say Never Again...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:58 PM
Legaia is currently offline Click here to Send Legaia a Private Message Find more posts by Legaia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that last one isn't an official bond movie smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
silver_tears

Goldeneye by far smile
It has everything I could have wanted in a Bond film laughing out loud
Specially Pierce wearing very little

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 02:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and now they can't do that or it'll be rated R sad

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:33 PM
silver_tears

bastards

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:34 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they could make an R-rated version though... I bet a lot of people would see that wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:10 PM
silver_tears

I prefer the hidden sexual innuendos and brief glimpses of skin, adds to the suspense wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:33 PM
yerssot

wait till you see Pierce in it wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:08 PM
silver_tears

Well he's just a given, it isn't a movie without him

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:22 PM
yerssot

unfortuantly, he won't be in a new one so lets hope for a good successor and that they'll do a decent...screening... of him wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:46 PM
silver_tears

I thought he was sticking around for one more

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
yerssot

that's what I hope but up till now it's just all rumors unfortunatly sad

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 08:15 PM
silver_tears

You're kidding right? I was all excited too, so is the next one delayed for longer now?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
yerssot

well, with the confirmation of yesterday, it's official: Pierce is out fulltime and the movie is for 2006... I still believe that if they press it, they can make it to 2005

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:14 PM