KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How old you when you saw your first Star Wars movie ?

How old you when you saw your first Star Wars movie ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

How old you when you saw your first Star Wars movie ?

I was 9, but I saw it in the re-release in 1997

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

7 years old.. 1977

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

3, ESB on the disney channel, and 4 ROTJ on video. I didn't see IV until i was 5 or 6.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:21 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

wait, not Disney, HBO, sorry

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:22 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dunno, my uncle always played it for his kids and I watched with them

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I can't remember either...I was probably 8 or 9 or something...my parents really liked them so, I ended up liking them too happy

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I was 7... Probably younger... yea... hmm..

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:28 AM
Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I was 3... those were the days...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

happy

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:10 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Halsey
The Last Admiral,

9 I think...

Halsey

I'm a Admiral, my presumption is fact- Admiral Halsey to his ade.

Who needs love, when you can have power? -Admiral Halsey to his wife, upon betraying her.

Everything can be defined in terms of the Millitary - Halsey, at his final planning meeting.

This is so undignidied- The Last words of Admiral Halsey

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Halsey a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Halsey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Halsey
The Last Admiral,

9 I think...
Halsey

I'm a Admiral, my presumption is fact- Admiral Halsey to his ade.

Who needs love, when you can have power? -Admiral Halsey to his wife, upon betraying her.

Everything can be defined in terms of the Millitary - Halsey, at his final planning meeting.

This is so undignidied- The Last words of Admiral Halsey

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Halsey a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Halsey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I was 7, i bought the original tilogy re-mastered version because a friend told me how cool star wars was.

I have been a huge fan ever since. Must of seen the films more than a thousand times (without exagerating) by now.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Last edited by Dirty Vader on Oct 29th, 2003 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I was seven my dad took me and my brother to see ROTJ.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

ROTJ the best star wars film

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:51 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

ROTJ the best star wars

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i dont remember how old i was, cause it was a long time ago...i know it was before the rerelease, though, so...maybe 6? i was a big fan when the rerelease came out, so maybe before then...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:48 PM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

a wee young lass.....too young to remember

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

understood, Julie, understood...except, i was a lad...yeah

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:07 AM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strega13
prince of darkness

9 for return of the jedi and 10 for the two others of the first trilogy.
i still wish lucas never made episode 1 and 2 , i wasted too much money and worse , time to see those two pieces of #@*&
empire strikes back is by far superior to any other in the series

i find no peace in solitude , i find no chaos in catastrophy

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:09 AM
Click here to Send strega13 a Private Message Find more posts by strega13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote