KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » you tell em steve dave

you tell em steve dave
Started by: darth fester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

you tell em steve dave

apart from star wars my other favourite movies are the ones made by kevin smith

do we have any other kevin smith fans here

and dont you think jason lee would be a brilliant star wars character

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 04:35 PM
darth fester is currently offline Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Your in the UK so you probably don't know what's happening in the US with Kevin Smith. He's being protested against by almost every oraganization in America, especially the Catholic Church and Gay/Lesbian associations. I personally dont like his films, I think there crude and derogatory.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 06:15 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

What films are we talking about?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 08:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Kevin Smith

His films include:
Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
and coming soon....Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

I love his films. Some people may find it crude humor, well, don't watch them then. He(Smith) is a huge comic book and sci-fi fan and always incorperates those into his films. I can't wait for the newest one, it even has Mark Hamil and Carrie Fisher.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 01:34 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He's a big SW fan, isn't he? I never saw any of his films yet. Sorry.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:06 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

you wanna check out clerks theres an excellent scene where these guys are talking about the death star

brilliant

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:35 AM
darth fester is currently offline Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Oh there you have some clever films, I love it when somebody pisses off the catholic church. They are so funny when they start to protest on the agenda of morality, as if they actually should be allowed to argue that issue. Probably the church that have done the most to ruin ancient cultures. The avarege catholic is just like the common man or your next door neighboor, no grudge against them. It is the catholic system that really is ....well I leave it with this before anyone get offended. I know we have some catholics on the board.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Thank you, finti. But history will demonstrate that not only the Catholic Church ruined ancient cultures, I assure you. Seems to be common practise for those in power.

Anyway, isn't there a line in his new film saying: "Is Jar Jar lame?", used to state the very obvious to someone's question?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 09:37 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

you tell em steve dave

yeah and what about those bloody vikings stealing raping and burning they were just as bad evil face

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 10:41 AM
finti

At least the Vikings didnt force their belives upon others, they didnt care if you belived in Odin or Jesus.....they kicked your ass anyway. evil face
And queeq i didnt say they were the only church, but the one that`s done the most, I know the protestants are guilty as well.
As a matter of fact I dont like that church either.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 11:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

I know you don't. But numerous religious groups from different faiths did the same. Always, as far back as institutionalised religion was in the world, they always left their beliefs behind wherever they conquered a place. Just common to man, not so much to religion.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:21 PM
finti

So it is common to man to enforce its belives upon others? Maybe I shall enter the political arena evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 02:29 PM
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

i tell u what guys i wake up every morning and thank god im an atheist

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 02:30 PM
finti

if you been dysletic you would have thanked DOG roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 02:45 PM
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

yeah i thank dog im an anaethetist

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 03:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

Unfortunatley that anagram only works in English. Didn't know God was English. big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 07:55 AM