KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the caribbean back to back sequels

Pirates of the caribbean back to back sequels
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Nobody will see it if Depp isn't in it. It's a certainty

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:42 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

woohooo more johnny more jack yayyy!!!! big grin ok i knew this neway but hey i'm still excited *head blows off*

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Last edited by .:[Kamikaze]:. on Dec 8th, 2003 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:50 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Yeah I have to admit Johnny makes the movie twice as good as it really is

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:42 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth

hey I'LL see it even if johnny's not there!
but i'll be stoning in all the scenes where orli's absentwink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:25 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

laughing same here

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:31 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

While Orlando is quote unquote "hot," Johnny provides the driving character from the story, and there is no movie w/o him

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 07:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah i know i didn't say i wldn't be HELLA bored - like i said i'll just go there to drool at orli love

not that i'd enjoy the movie(unless you count THAT orli factorlove )

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:22 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lmao i no.. Johnny like IS the movielaughing

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:57 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The movie is Johnny, Johnny is the movie, the movie and Johnny are one and the same, Johnny's existance is parallel to the movie, etc, etc. big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:03 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lmao yesbig grin.. good way of putting it Lord Soththumb up or ways I should sayshifty

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:05 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:30 PM
WeAreTheWorld

but Orli is the movie's hotty.. Johnny is the movie.. and Orli is the movie's hottyyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:03 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yesyes
so if we wanna enjoy the movie we need johnny...otherwise we'll just droooooool at the eye candy (i'm alreadi perpared to go to rotk with a pail to hold my drool!!laughing out loud sick though really )

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:13 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lmao yea.. and Billy Boyd and Dom Monaghan or w/e are both pretty hott tooyes though nothing compared to Orlino

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:17 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

absoLUTEly ...orlilovelovelove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:20 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lol yea.. nobody can compare to Orlilove except maybe Johnnylove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:47 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

not in lookslovelove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:52 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lol well in my mind in looks I think they are sameloveyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:24 PM
beaujay1
!

I hope they do it

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:59 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea..

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 01:28 AM