KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » jobs

jobs
Started by: jedi212guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Keo,

With that disk you CDROM should be E:

Please try E: and make sure you can see a directory called WIN95.

The D: should be a virtual drive and not the CD, normally....

I have to go into the office , but should be able to check back in around 12, (5 hours time)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 05:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

RC, my windows explorer tells me the cd drive is D, but I will check it out.

would you believe I am still emailing my web links to this computer? I must have several hundred of resource links. Since these are all saved under favs, I don't know any mass way of sending these threads to this computer. BRB

E WORKS, WIN95 IS IN E DRIVE

Yes, E drive works, and Yes, Win95 is in E.

IT'S ALL THERE. WE ARE COOKING. smokin' smokin' smokin' rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

By the time you get back from the office, I'll be catching some shuteye. It's 8:18 PM Sunday here, and I get up at 0400 in the morning, so check my board time here, and you can figure when I'll be back online. I'll check here before I go to bed. You're 10 hours ahead of me, it looks like.

YIPPEEEEEEE. IT'S ALL TOGETHER. big grin big grin big grin

Last edited by keokiswahine on Aug 13th, 2001 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 06:05 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

"Come together right now over me"- fab four

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 06:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

hey, finti, sing for me. smile smile smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 07:23 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK Keo, you're all set.

Once you have cleared down all the data you want to keep you can then format the harddisk, which will kill off all the other data, that you might worry about others finding.

The command is normally:

CermWINDOWS\COMMAND\FORMAT

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 07:40 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Ok, RC, I'm half way to transferring web sites to this computer, and got some stuff on hard drive to save. Have to dump all my email. I'll be ready to reformat by Saturday, if not earlier. I just want to do it when you're around in case I do something stupid, and can't reload everything correctly.

Do you know how to shut down my Outlook express email account on the hard drive, so she can't use it when she plugs in? Will the reformat kill all this stuff, too?

Again, thanks, RC; you saved me from jumping out of my window, even if I'm at ground level.

*biggee hug* big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 08:00 AM
queeq
Chaos

And after those exciting moments we close the thread.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 10:27 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote