KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » i love Channel five!! (UK)

i love Channel five!! (UK)
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spydar1982
What Up G?

Ok Korri is doing. THANK YOU KORRI!!! Im on my way to Keanu's now. Sorry Sifer... yes and thats what I was refer-ing to (hahahahahhahahahhaha) even though I was joking. Word on the street is we have the best, but I wouldnt know about that... uhhh.. what was I saying.....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:02 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yes!!! eek! thanx!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

not a box, put him in a crate, like that guy who shipped himself cross country...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:12 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

asylum seeker lol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

shifty pirate

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:14 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 11:22 AM
audioheem

This is what I get for never watching TV. Y'know I don't get it though, Channel Five has been around for like 5 years and I still can't get the reception properly in my room. sad Sucks. Korri I didn't know you lived in England/U.K. Bleh, anyway I'll have to watch it all fuzzy.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:26 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

Jedi> YEahhhh thats what I meant crate just like that guy.... Check this out UK'ers (hahaha UK'ers...anyway...uhh) Yeah so this guy didn't have enough money to get home to see his parents, so he put himself in a crate and shipped himself to their doorstep. The postman noticed something was wrong once they made it to the parents house...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:20 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

''i liked the advert for the matrix that they put on with the sterophonics on it''- Korri

Wasnt it Muse that sang that?
Or am i being retarded- now im confused

AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH- Brain Anyourism!!!!!

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:18 PM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

I AM ****IN WATCHIN IT WHEN IT AIRS. i am not watching "THE MATRIX" because i have seen it like 20000000000 times since 1999. instead im watching henry VIII *shudder* and that will finish at 11pm and then decoded then the animatrix double bill. first time im actully looking forward to sundays im taping it just incase the 0.1% chance i might fall asleep comes into play

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:35 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by audioheem
Korri I didn't know you lived in England/U.K.

Scotland

here is what theyre showing....

The Matrix
Decoded: The Making of Matrix Revolutions
Animatrix the 2nd resistance part I
Animatrix the 2nd resistance part II

eek! exciting guys!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:32 AM
vamos

england? getting something before the US? had to happen one day....

shame my girlfriend can't get channel 5.....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 02:57 PM
vamos is currently offline Click here to Send vamos a Private Message Find more posts by vamos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Channel 5 is crappy. Someone explain to them they need to put out a better signal.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:57 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Llaughing out loudL it works ok for me

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:13 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

damn you guys dont even have cable or satellite.... wtf going on over there???

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:52 PM
audioheem

What?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:53 PM
Korri

we scots r too poor laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:53 PM
audioheem

I have Sky Digital, but as I said, meine vater hoggeth the TV

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:54 PM
Korri

ur dad hogs the TV aswell...mine always puts it on Teletext when the good adverts r no miffed

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:57 PM
audioheem

Good adverts? That's like an oxymoron to me... I don't really sit downstairs and watch TV anyway, I'm always here on my bed. Name me a good advert?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:58 PM