KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Its Here! Revolutions Review.

Its Here! Revolutions Review.
Started by: HooT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:22 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i really just dont know what to think... what happens in zion!? ahh i cant take much more of these forums.. must see movie !

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:28 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

OH GOD!!! so perhaps it IS true, however, that "spoiler" (not Sifers, the other one) was poorly written, used examples that didnt pertain...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:36 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathvegetable

Aint It Cool News has showed me the correct plot outlines for Star Wars Episode 2 and Matrix reloaded. They do not lie. But they did give T3 a positive review which saddeness me...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:56 PM
deathvegetable is currently offline Click here to Send deathvegetable a Private Message Find more posts by deathvegetable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Well, T3 was good. The acting was as bad as in the original 2 (good), the action was as amazing as it was in the last 2 films (good), and the story was just as involving as the previous 2 films...again, another good thing. Oh, the camera use was very good, the CG was quite impressive...

Ok, back to the Matrix. Yeah, AICN don't lie, but let's be honest, they couldn't review a movie to save their lives (although I agree on the T3 review big grin). Here is an example of why they can't review (specifically that fat ginger bastard, Harry (no offense to any fat or ginger people here big grin)):

He didn't like Reloaded because it never shown werewolves and vampires etc.

My case rests...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:03 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow, thats a pretty skimpy reason not to like a movie...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

i was too scared to read any of the post in fear that there might be spoilers? I am fighting the temptation to read. I have already seen that MWAM is possibly dead. Should I read it?...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:16 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Believe me, that is why he disliked it in his original view. Now he uses (months after its review) reasons other critics didn't like it to strengthen his point. He's a......***, to put it bluntly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:17 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it doesnt "reveal" anything, more than we already know because of BTS vids and such, but it "alludes" to something...so, if you wanna be TOTALLY surprised, dont read

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:18 PM
tshirt

i was too scared to read any of the post in fear that there might be spoilers? I am fighting the temptation to read. I have already seen that MWAM is possibly dead. Should I read it?...

I read up to where it says "Spoiler Warning" at this point, I don't doubt some of these spoilers are true. There are press junkets and other screenings. There are people who know the plot, or key parts of it. People who might not have said something on a message board 3 months or 3 weeks ago, but who are willing to do so now, or in the next two weeks.

I am going to be reading very lightly for the next few weeks. Only things with no obviousl spoilers is all I am going to read. It hurts, but I do not need to have the moive ruined by some smack who posts a spoiler.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:47 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

i dont care if anyone ses anything, this is not legit until the movie's out an i see it for myself, n then i can make it anything i want it too. I THINK NEO's A SENTINEL! j/k

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:32 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

wow, if that guy is lying, then he did a really good job. i read the whole thing anyway, but i really am going to have to stop reading these things if there are anymore. i dont want to know too much. i hope this guy wasnt lying tho. i want to love revolutions as much as he did.

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:34 PM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miggfl

it wasn't one guy, there were three individual reviews.

the question of aicn's authenticity is not at stake. period.
for there to be three fake reviews all recieved within 24 hours of a matrix screening in nyc would be ... stupid?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:55 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

EMP wouldn't effect humans anyway. I mean, they used EMP in the first movie when the Sentinels WERE IN THE SHIP and it didn't effect NEO so there is no way that they are machines. They may be programmed humans, but that doesn't seem likely. There is something else going on.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:19 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

As soon as the premiere comes, I aint coming back until the night of the 5th...I really don't want to be spoiled big time smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:50 AM
audioheem

When's the big premiere.. I think I'll follow suit Sifer.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:55 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

sneak peak for me, woo, ill ruin it for everyone before the night of the 4th! haha, ya! tehe, im just kiddin about the ruining it for ya part

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:24 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i think the moment i hear about premieres, im not coming here until i see the movie twice, cus i know there's going to be someone here that knows every answer to every problem i dont get.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:44 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote