KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Hypothetical, but practical question.

Hypothetical, but practical question.
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Question Hypothetical, but practical question.

If you were a Jedi Master (not a sith) and converted to the dark side, would you retain your Light powers? My friend seems to think you would, but coverting (in my eyes) does not require unlearning how to manipulate the force.

What do you think?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I think that the dark side powers are ten times better than the light side ones. If I was a jedi and did what you described, I would like to keep my dark powers, but I have read in several places that if you have anything to do with the dark side you can be corrupted by it. Ulic Qel-Droma was trying to "conquer the dark side from within" and instead fell to it (or I think it was him)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you mean that you can't do them after you turned evil, no, you can always do them

if you mean, personally... yes, I would keep them, protection, health and sight are classified under good and they're quite usefull

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:50 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

yeah, Jedi and Sith can both do the same things, they're all drawing from the same force. The difference comes in that the Jedi only use it for "knowledge and defense" and so they avoid all of the aggresive (yet terribly fun!) powers the Sith use with reckless abandon.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:11 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, the Force is the Force, is not a matter of what you can do, it is what you WILL and will NOT do.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote