KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the official "i cant wait thread"

the official "i cant wait thread"
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

Warning the official "i cant wait thread"

well if you're here you read the subject.. so you know what its about...

well omega.. it has begun!

15 days and counting.. woohoo!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:11 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

I CANT WAIT!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:11 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting OVER excited w all u guys doin' this stuff! rolling on floor laughing (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:14 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:16 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Ah, excellent!

How many have zero-hour tickets, and when/where will you see it?
Me:
15:00 is zero hour in Copenhagen. For the geographically impared that's the capital of Denmark, northern Europe smile

No, 14 days. It's past midnight here in DK! big grin

Oh, maaaan! I need to exercise black-mail against that guy at work...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:23 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

i've got 3 ZERO HOUR tickets. 15:00 here too rolling on floor laughing (Eindhoven, Holland). eek! 14 days rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:24 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Three? Do you have multiple personality disorder? big grin

And just because it's 14 days:(please log in to view the image)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:26 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I have 4 zerohour tickets for 2pm in London!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:28 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

hehe, i like that smiley. and multiple personality disorder, err, i'd have to ask my alter ego.

no seriously though, i'm taking my girlfriend and her brother with me cool and in the weekend after i'm gonna take my brother and mom (she's sort of a fan too big grin). smile yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:29 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Rys> smile

Well, I'm going with my boyfriend and two of my movie-friends. We'll start out at 8:00 doing breakfast, then go to the Matrix Marathon, which starts at 9:30, where they show Matrix, Reloaded and then... FINALLY... Revolutions smile

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:32 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

alright rolling on floor laughing that's what i'm talking about. (too bad there isn't a rock on smiley here, i'll just do the rollin one stick out tongue) i'll probably watch them on dvd again (i got a Surround system (6.1!) hooked up to my pc), prior to going to the theatre.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:34 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

oops, i was going to bed. big grin goodbye smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:35 AM
husky321

Zero-hour is at 6 a.m. here. I am debating how early I should get to the theater. I want to get good seats. 15 days is too damn long. Luckily, I have school and work to help the time pass by.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:49 AM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Rys> Okay, good-night! And there IS a rock-on smiley if you do Preview and Spellcheck.(please log in to view the image)

Husky> Debating how early you should go to the theatre AND thinking 15 days is too darn long? GO NOW big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:51 AM
forumcrew

i have a zero hour ticket for 9am eastern (usa, maryland) wohooo

zero hour thumb up rock thumb up

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:00 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I'm so excited I could just (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:17 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Omega> Technically, that's a punk smiley, not a rock one smile Went to Skatefest a few Saturdays ago so after being beat up in the mosh... I know that hand gesture allllll too well.....

P.S..... I CANT WAIT Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:34 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

after reading those reviews of Revolutions, first i almost shat myself, then i felt the incredible urge to go see that movie

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:27 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, the theaters near me AREN'T SELLING yet...stupid lemmings...so i cant get tickets yet...awww...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:11 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

yeah last year our theaters had a "Sneak Peak" and we got to see the movie a day before it was released, it was kick ass, they were still packed, the same better happen this year, get our tickets like 2-3 days in advance though

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:12 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote