KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Q&A / FAQ

Q&A / FAQ
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-

the twelve are:

Xavier, Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, Iceman, Sunfire, Polaris, Cable, Bishop, the newly found Mikhail Rasputin, the Living Monolith and Magneto.

in x-men evolution, who is the blonde girl in the brotherhood, in the episode with the sentinel shes the one who breaks into the x-mansion with magma and scott.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Her name's Tabitha (I cab't remember her last name.) Her codenames Boom Boom, she can create energy balls that explode when she throws them.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:54 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

tabitha smith, also known as meltdown. :>

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:27 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

thx both of you

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 05:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Question

Has Rogue's real name been revealed yet if so what is it? confused

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:44 AM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

i heard it was anna marie, i read it on uncannyxmen.net

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:36 PM
platformskater

I don't know where I heard this, but I heard an Anna Raven

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:53 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

her names always been one ive never been sure of to be honest

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:54 PM
h_nair47

Question

I just started reading x-men again and things seem a bit fuzzy.So Jean seems to be dead.Was cyclops there when she died and how did he react.Which issue was it?How come cyke's with Emma Frost so soon after Jean died?Dosent seem like the Cyclops I know.How does Wolverine fit into the picture?Lot of questions.Help anybody.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 10:54 PM
h_nair47 is currently offline Click here to Send h_nair47 a Private Message Find more posts by h_nair47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

She took the name Anna Raven after she lost her powers in X-Treme X-Men and was living with Gambit in that mutant suburb in California. Whether it is her real name or not, I am unsure.

Jean died in New X-Men 150. A man posing as Magneto sent a lethal EM pulse throug her body and killed her. Previously to that, Cyclops was having an affair with Frost, after Jean was killed he mentioned something about having made the choice between the two, but we were not told, as it was rather moot and he shacked up with Emma. Wolverine is pissed, as I think he should be. He had had the hotts for her since day one, but had always more or less respected her and Scott's relationship. He cast her aside, and is now, in his eyes disgracing her after her death.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 01:33 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h_nair47

So cyclops was not affected at all with Jeans death?Incredible,so out of character.Did she die in his arms and was there some dialogue btn them before she died.Also isnt there some arc abt how Jean forced cyclops thro his mind to go along with Emma to prevent some dark future?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 04:02 AM
h_nair47 is currently offline Click here to Send h_nair47 a Private Message Find more posts by h_nair47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindfold

What are Tatiana (NYX)'s power?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:56 PM
Blindfold is currently offline Click here to Send Blindfold a Private Message Find more posts by Blindfold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

sorry i dont know

i need help with finding out about an issue. i barely remember the story, i had it years ago, colossus goes apeshit and attacks the morlocks or morlock associated people. the first page has colossus holding the body of a dark haired woman, maybe its colossus i dunno. if anyone knows it please tell me. it aint drawn by madureira, its one from very early 90s.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:37 PM
kohl
into the void

hm. could it be uncanny 325?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:50 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

If so, here's a brief synopsis:
Following a friendly baseball game involving members of the X-Men and Generation X, Colossus teleports inside the mansion’s grounds, carrying an injured Callisto, who is quickly taken to receive medical attention. When she comes to, she informs the X-Men that a group of renegade Morlocks, calling themselves Gene Nation, are planning to kill a hundred humans for every Morlock who died during the mutant massacre. The X-Men quickly head to Manhattan, where Gene Nation hold a group of humans hostage, with their young leader, Marrow, attaching incendiary devices to them, linked to her own heartbeat. After brief skirmishes in the tunnels, Storm and Callisto find Marrow and her cohorts and Marrow challenges Storm to a fight, as payback for what she believes to be Storm’s betrayal when she was the leader of the Morlocks. Storm takes up the challenge and they begin a ferocious battle. With the only way to prevent the bombs exploding being to stop Marrow’s heart beating, Storm shows she has the guts to do this and rips Marrow’s heart from her chest, thereby disarming the bombs, but killing Marrow in the process. Meanwhile, Gambit receives a phone call from Rogue, who is on a road trip with Iceman, and senses that she remembers everything that she absorbed during their kiss. He heads out to try and speak with her. Shortly after, Mister Sinister is informed by Threnody that Gambit is travelling to Seattle, and she was asked to inform him if Gambit ever went there. However, Sinister is busy worrying if his well-laid plans are heading towards ruin.

Last edited by Sage Tessa on Oct 31st, 2004 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:24 PM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

i have that one, and no it isnt, but i know why you thought it was. thx fer tryin sage. i think the artist was whilce portacio but i aint 100% sure

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:27 PM
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Ok, the nearest other I could find was 291...
Though Jay Leno has concluded his opening monolog, the sound of laughter dies out in the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning when a pounding on the door cuts through both laughter and the sounds of a stormy night. Colossus, armored up, opens the door, ready for an attacker, but instead finds a badly beaten, yet beautiful, woman dressed in a tattered green dress. The woman falls into Colossus’ arms and asks him for help. Colossus is surprised to see Callisto, the woman he once believed he loved, but alas this appears to be just another night at the home of the X-Men.

Colossus brings the bloody Callisto into the foyer, where Professor Xavier, Storm, Jean Grey, Iceman, Archangel and Bishop all arrive, some ready for battle, others ready for sleep. Upon seeing the injured woman, the Professor sends Jean to prepare the med-lab. Storm flies overhead and asks Colossus who the woman is. Despondently, Colossus replies that none of them would recognize the woman, because they were not there when she became a victim of Masque. The woman is Callisto.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:57 PM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

yep, thats it, thx sage, your a star and i owe u big time, ive been lookin for that for the past two years. u have it?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:01 PM
-Pr-

the cover...

Attachment: uncanny291.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:01 PM
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

No, I don't have it...
I got that from UXN...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:27 PM