KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond Marathon

Bond Marathon
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

lol thaqts right, he takes shifts with the other dude

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:04 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that should interest them to organise the marathon wink

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:20 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

well av decided not to go, i have decided to go to a fast food restraunt and get hot dogs and whatnot with my m8s

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:23 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but ... but ... the movies!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:27 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

don't worry, i shall watch the living daylights when i come home drunk tonight and shout abuse at the TV laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:39 AM
yerssot

than you can better see DAF stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:06 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

well i am back from a night of drinking and i seriously cant be bothered for watching a film at all

Diamonds are Forever is a good bond film man.....stop slagging baby!

Discos - yeah thats right, head in shame

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:40 AM
yerssot

I'll try mister Discos laughing out loud

I was gonna watch FYEO, but the stupid VCR ruined the tape sad
now I don't have FYEO AND TLD!!! *wipes away tear*

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:14 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

I'm gonna watch older JB movies once my exams are over

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:15 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the Panhell or the regular? and will it be a marathon or not?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

well I am doing the lord of the rings trilogy on Monday - i shall warn the chinese delivery people...

James Bond marathon will commence July 22nd as that is the day I feel like it stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:07 PM
yerssot

that's a rather precise prediction

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:08 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

I know, just a random day, roughly half way between when i started summer and when it ends for my timetable

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:18 PM
yerssot

a FULL marathon?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:19 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

not in one day, fairly not,

perhaps over a score of 3 days, depends if i am working

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:22 PM
yerssot

that's still 7 a day messed

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:23 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

whoa you're right, erm perhaps over a perod of a week, more liley than a week

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:29 PM
yerssot

that's more suitable messed

2 a day is already a lot

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:30 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

i watched 5 in a day 2 weeks ago, most I have watched was 7

Discos - when i was grounded erm

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:32 PM
yerssot

must be getting boring after the 5th movie messed

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:36 PM