KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond Marathon

Bond Marathon
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

it did, all i had was a sort of stool to sit on, i was young though

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

painful for the butt

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:39 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

aye it was, its sort of when i didnt understand the movies to a full and wanted to watch them as i aint seen them for years......that sort of stage

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:42 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oooh, gotcha, ... the one were there is no pain wink

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:07 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol yes, the ultimate insanity years as some may say

anyways, I doubt I will watch a james bond film up until that point, perhaps take a break lol

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:36 AM
yerssot

preferable ... or take a real comfy couch happy

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:38 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

well i totally changed my room, I now have a water bed and a very very comfortable couch in my room so am set,

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:33 PM
yerssot

wow! water bed! heard it's most excellent to see movies on one of those big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:26 PM
yerssot

I'm planning on doing one in the summer ... when I got time

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 12:20 AM
yerssot

Spike TV will show License to Kill on Sunday 26th September 2004

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 12:12 AM