KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mr. Phinney would like people to know...

Mr. Phinney would like people to know...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Who ? Ush, how did your lightsaber end up in Texas ?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He was chasing steers. big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's technically not his lightsaber. I stole his 'light' and I stole Keos 'saber'. I've been sooooo naughty, what you gonna do sue me? stick out tongue evil face

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 05:42 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Nah. We'll just lock you up with JarJar in a four by four room for a week.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:45 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supa
Mysterious Grey

I'd erase it right away Texas, if I were you!!!! That's no idle threat to make..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 01:47 PM
Supa is currently offline Click here to Send Supa a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Anyways, Phinney, don't forget to stop by once in a while, so we know you're alive, well, and ok. big grin big grin

Tex, I'm flattered you like my sabre. Dimmy designed it. smokin' smokin'

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 02:45 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Why your most welcome Keo, the minute I saw your saber handle, I feel in love with it. It's the most 'retro' as far as I'm concerned. You and Dim have great taste. Now if only some of the other board members could be as stylish as you and Dimsmile ............(other board members stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue )

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 04:26 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Ahem!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 06:28 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nearly all of them are designed by Dim, of course.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 06:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Question

In that case, it is very prevalent that Dim is unquestionably an artistic genius! The Pablo Picasso of the board smokin' ......I'm racking up major ass kissing points here! wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 07:37 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I say again ... Ahem!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:01 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey, the witch is back. She's not saying much, only "ahem", but still I'm very happy she IS back. big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 08:11 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh Edna I'm sorry for not acknowledging you. Your artistic talents are..........OK. There, feel better? stick out tongue ........that's what you get for being sooo stingy with your pumpkins mad stick out tongue , but I still love you smile , your artistic capabilities, that's another story laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gosh, he's a charmer, isn't he...?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

God knows I try roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:26 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey! OK? Just OK? That's it! I know where my next disfunctional spell will be aimed at!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 09:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, this should be fun...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:02 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Disfunctional is right! You cant get anything to work properly stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:09 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

That will teach him not to compliment my pumpkins!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:10 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I was probally the only person in the history of the board to compliment your pumpkins, I would think that you would be gratefull roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:14 PM