KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mr. Phinney would like people to know...

Mr. Phinney would like people to know...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Opens mouth to warn Tex not to keep digging)

(Remembers that Tex probably WANTS it this way)

(Closes mouth)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Do you think he realises quite what he is getting himself into here? After all, he was not here for the whole transportation spell thing and Uush evil clone disasters! Not to mention my skeleton and I still haven't found Jinda!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:19 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ohhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) , Please!, your little idle threats dont scare me. Your behaving quite childish Edna. Shame on you. Oh, I just noticed something, you know that little picture under your name and 'magic'. Well that witch has a really BIG fat ass evil face stick out tongue ....P.S. Ush called you, and I quote, 'a stupid bloody witch'. You can look in the welcome section to see exactly what I'm refering too! *Looks at Ush stick out tongue evil face *

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:25 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Jinda is STILL missing?

I think he may have an inkling, yes. But the full picture is still unclear to him...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I'm not being childish! This is how I always am! Just lively and quirky! It wasn't a threat! It was a warning. I am renowned for spells that go wrong around here! Just ask keo! She made the mistake of using my broomstick!

Oh and if you are trying to make me mad at Ush then don't bother. Not going to happen. I still don't think you quie get the deal with the two of us yet do you?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:31 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ush returns Texas' stare, wondering what this cretin is on about).

Tex, I EXPLAINED how it works between myself and Edna. Remember?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:35 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh Edna I'm sorry! sad Please forgive my quirky, clever and outrageous remarks sad I'm so embarassed embarrasment embarrasment I'm sorry Ush embarrasment I dont know what came over me. I think Edna's flashing pumpkins are causing me to loose my mind. There probally the reason I had to start wearing glasses too! I smell a law suite! But all will be forgiven if you hand over those pumpkins! evil face

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:40 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

FAT ASS? FAT ASS?

Why you...!

(restrains from giving Texas a black eye)

strange! When I first met you I thought you were such a polite person. How could I have been so wrong? I am thoroughly offended now! Hmph!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:40 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

So now you're Schizophrenic too?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:42 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Wow Edna, I'm impressed, you spelled schizophrenic correctly! Oh, I forgot, theres a spell check feature! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, Tex... you called her fat... I think you can kiss pumpkins and reconciliation goodbye...

Edna? I'm sorry that I was over-protective to you.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:45 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes I can spell Schizophrenic! It's basic spelling not nuclear physics! Or are you trying to say I am stupid aswell as having a fat ass? And you think you are getting that smashing pumpkin after insulting me thus? Think again buster!

Last edited by Edna Witch on Aug 15th, 2001 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:47 PM
Tex
Yumsz

'Over-protective'? Ush, it looks like you haven't been protecting her at all. I've been terrorizing your woman and you haven't even attempted to stop me. I were Edna, I would be appalled at your grievous lack of action!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, Tex, and I am not about to butt in and protect her unless she wants me to have that job back.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:51 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Actually he respects the fact that I can take care of myself! He has learnt to give me space! And you call this terrorising me? Ooh I'm SO scared! I call this you being pathetic and trying to pick a fight that you believe you can win. Not being too successful of course!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:52 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Edna, I never said that you have a 'fat ass' I said the witch under your name did. I am not calling you stupid, It's a common known fact that you and Phinney are the worst spellers on the board. If I have offended you, I whole heartedly apologize.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Tex, please tell us WHY you thought it necessary to say the Witch Avatar had a fat ass? Just an observation, hmm? Taking her for a fool won;t help you.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:56 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmm! I can't quite decide whether this is sincerity I hear or backtracking?

And just for the record, I am not a bad speller, just an awful typist!

Ush I accept your apology. Infact no apology needed!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(nods head)

Thank you, Edna... well, I stand ready to be by your side whenever you need me.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 10:59 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Your assistance is not required. But thank you anyway!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2001 11:01 PM