KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » im new!

im new!
Started by: sith_shady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sith_shady

im new!

hey im new to the forums i see you got a new look that rocks! anyway i just wanted to introduce myself see ya around! cool

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 02:34 AM
sith_shady is currently offline Click here to Send sith_shady a Private Message Find more posts by sith_shady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Can the real sith_shady please stand up, please stand up big grin Hi sith_shady, welcome to the board, I really like your sig, it's totally kewl! cool

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 04:54 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

laughing out loud Tex might be in my hemisphere after all. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 06:48 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Cool. Welcome to the boards.

So what kinds of abbreviation should we use for you?

SS? eek!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 10:20 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hi shady! Does that Aldera refer to *shudder" Mr. Taylors site???

Welcome to the house of Chaos and Mayhem... Well, ok, technically it is the house of Raz, but what are ya gonna do... laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 03:51 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Welcome, Shady. Have a brother named tree ?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 05:02 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

quote:
Originally posted by R.C
Hi shady! Does that Aldera refer to *shudder" Mr. Taylors site???

Welcome to the house of Chaos and Mayhem... Well, ok, technically it is the house of Raz, but what are ya gonna do... laughing out loud

yeah 'ol chuck's site probably!

Last edited by Skull_crusher on Aug 14th, 2001 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2001 11:51 PM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Whose this notorious Mr. Taylor guy everyone's talking about?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:08 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

NOTORIOUS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:11 AM
Skull_crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

or not. I try to add drama to my posts! So whose the dude?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:13 AM
Skull_crusher
The Don

He owns this site http://www.aldera.net

the sites ok! i havent been there in a while!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:16 AM
Tex
Yumsz

So do you have any idea why RC shrudders at the very thought of Mr. Taylors site? (I'll probally have to ask RC that.) So skull_crusher, where ya from?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:19 AM
Ratcat

Sorry, the guy just irritates the hell out of me. He's been living off the fact that he once had a bit part in a TV series that Hayden Christensen was in, High Ground I think, for the last 2.5 years...

He has a bad name around the TF.N camp too.

I don't really know him, but I just get a bad vibe when I do have occation to be in contact with his site or forum...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:22 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_crusher
The Don

everywhere my mom was in the navy she was transfered like every two months!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:24 AM
Tex
Yumsz

That's all I need to hear! I am officially boycotting aldera.net! So I guess he's notorious afterall laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:25 AM
Ratcat

Actually the site is pretty cool, it's the guy that owns it that gives me the creeps...

Anyway, I'm sure he's a perfectly nice bloke...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:27 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Skull_crusher

Oh man, that really sucks ass moving around like that, it must be tough on you. She's in the Navy? That's kewl! Hey, atl east you get to see the world, not many people get that opportunity. smile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:28 AM
Tex
Yumsz

No, he's still Mr. Notorious as far as I'm concerned. Anyone that can get you all worked up like that must be a rotten apple.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 12:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

Aldera does have quite a lot of reliable spoilers though. That is at least what I hear sometimes. The site's being referred to a lot. So the guy seems to have contacts.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 09:41 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

The show with Hayden was called Higher Ground. About troubled teens spending time at this mountain retreat to get straightened out. The main star was Joe Lando (Sully in Dr. Quinn). What a hunka-hunka.....*walks into wall, drooling*......OUCH ! Oh, what was I talking about ? Oh yes, the show...well I don't know who this Taylor guy was on the show, maybe the janitor or something. It wasn't on very long.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2001 01:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote